Hi everyone. This adds both a new job, Fisher, and a new biome, Archipelago, to your game.
If you can't use Steam, then (and only then) click here for a manual installation
Place the downloaded file in your stonehearth/mods folder.
New class: Fisher
Works in any biome. Can ice fish in Arctic. Required to harvest the oysters in the Archipelago.
Will get small and big fish, and capture crabs using traps. Also has a few craftable items and decorations.
A fisher can also craft a boat dock (high level merchants can offer it too). This special dock allows hearthlings and monsters to cross over from one side to another of the water using boats.
Biome flora and its items
Wood, fiber, herb, food, all themed. Palm and Papaya trees has new a mechanic, you harvest it for food, but if there is no fruit yet, it will harvest for wood (cut the tree).
Ambient mobs, neutral animals, hostile monsters and custom themed skins.
Every crafter has at least one added recipe.
New Templates and build block colors
Basic templates, ships and sand color added to the builder.
- Biome background image art (seen at the kingdom/biome/difficult selection screen) is an edited version of the Arctic biome art (made by Radiant).
- Captain Miranda hat (tricorn) edited from @JackWESTCustoms free models (OpenSource Models)
- Palm trees inspired (almost a pure copy) from game “Crossy Roads” (seen in Brazil themed levels). Coconuts inspired from that game too.
- Flower garland made by @Averest (with small edits for symmetry and better positioning)
- Coconut and Papaya harvest icons made by @Stmpnk
- Boat model made by @Pandemic