This is just a looong list of suggestion, maybe someone said these before but I don’t know, whatevs.
- Make it easier to get hearthlings, maybe once you reach rank two you can get two hearthlings a day because you are rank two, maybe you can buy people from slave traders(make them free or keep them as slaves) groups of migrants (like a certain game quite like this one about dwarves and fortresses) this would be great so I can make a HUGE army and invade (check suggestion 3)
- Easier way for crop rotation, this would make things so much easier let me automate my crop rotation.
- Goblin towns and cities let the goblins settle and make towns on the other side of the map so then I can wage war on them.
- A trader class that allows me to give a dude some items, send him off, and then he comes back with a bit of gold and some of the items (that he didn’t sell)
- Multiplayer, I know I’m beating a dead horse hear but I just really want multiplayer so I can work with or invade my friends
- Apprenticeships, once a hearthling reaches max level in their job you can sign them a hearthling as an apprentice and the apprentice grows twice as fast as they are being taught how to do said trade, thus making it easier for mass production of high level goods or getting hearthlings to that new job that requires a certain level in a prior field
- A standalone house designer, just give me an option where I can make house blueprints not in game making it easier to create houses.
- Let me make those puppies I freed from the goblins mine, I want those wolves (beast tamer)
- Vehicles such as a cart or a horse or boats, or siege weapons for attacking other players (if multiplayer) or goblin villages
- Fisherman who can fish at water’s edge or fish in the middle of a lake on a boat
- Boat builder for making boats (for bigger boats, makes the design and then laborers make the boat.)
- A sea biome with small islands and goblin pirates, and sharks, and leviathans, and awakens, also why you implement boats and fishermen, human races that live here could be, Polynesian esque nomad race, or an English colonization era type race
- dragons, and titans (i heard that an early idea was that if you have a good enough town then a titan will attack it)
That’s it (for now)