Long amount of suggestions (like a lot of them)

This is just a looong list of suggestion, maybe someone said these before but I don’t know, whatevs.

1. Make it easier to get hearthlings, maybe once you reach rank two you can get two hearthlings a day because you are rank two, maybe you can buy people from slave traders(make them free or keep them as slaves) groups of migrants (like a certain game quite like this one about dwarves and fortresses) this would be great so I can make a HUGE army and invade (check suggestion 3)
  2. Easier way for crop rotation, this would make things so much easier let me automate my crop rotation.
  3. Goblin towns and cities let the goblins settle and make towns on the other side of the map so then I can wage war on them.
  4. A trader class that allows me to give a dude some items, send him off, and then he comes back with a bit of gold and some of the items (that he didn’t sell)
  5. Multiplayer, I know I’m beating a dead horse hear but I just really want multiplayer so I can work with or invade my friends
  6. Apprenticeships, once a hearthling reaches max level in their job you can sign them a hearthling as an apprentice and the apprentice grows twice as fast as they are being taught how to do said trade, thus making it easier for mass production of high level goods or getting hearthlings to that new job that requires a certain level in a prior field
  7. A standalone house designer, just give me an option where I can make house blueprints not in game making it easier to create houses.
  8. Let me make those puppies I freed from the goblins mine, I want those wolves (beast tamer)
  9. Vehicles such as a cart or a horse or boats, or siege weapons for attacking other players (if multiplayer) or goblin villages
  10. Fisherman who can fish at water’s edge or fish in the middle of a lake on a boat
  11. Boat builder for making boats (for bigger boats, makes the design and then laborers make the boat.)
  12. A sea biome with small islands and goblin pirates, and sharks, and leviathans, and awakens, also why you implement boats and fishermen, human races that live here could be, Polynesian esque nomad race, or an English colonization era type race
  13. dragons, and titans (i heard that an early idea was that if you have a good enough town then a titan will attack it)
    That’s it (for now)
1 Like

That is a lot of questions 0_0. Can I give some critique?

I think you underestimate how fast you can get hearthlings. And slaves isn’t a good idea, Stonehearth doesn’t need to have a bad reputation :grimacing:

That won’t be a bad idea. I second this.[quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
3. Goblin towns and cities let the goblins settle and make towns on the other side of the map so then I can wage war on them.
[/quote]

So basically just the normal goblins but then they have bigger camps?[quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
4. A trader class that allows me to give a dude some items, send him off, and then he comes back with a bit of gold and some of the items (that he didn’t sell)
[/quote]

I also second this :slight_smile: [quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
5. Multiplayer, I know I’m beating a dead horse hear but I just really want multiplayer so I can work with or invade my friends
[/quote]

A lot of people are requesting this. we’ll just have to wait and see.[quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
6. Apprenticeships, once a hearthling reaches max level in their job you can sign them a hearthling as an apprentice and the apprentice grows twice as fast as they are being taught how to do said trade, thus making it easier for mass production of high level goods or getting hearthlings to that new job that requires a certain level in a prior field
[/quote]

yes, for some jobs it’s really hard to level up an apprentice with another e.g. max level with the same job. for example I have 2 blacksmiths; 1 apprentice and 1 max lvl. I am just fiddling trying to get the apprentice to make those goddarn ingots.[quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
7. A standalone house designer, just give me an option where I can make house blueprints not in game making it easier to create houses.
[/quote]

I mean, why not?

It can work out, you get a beast tamer in your team and if you defeat a camp with wolves you can tame them.[quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
9. Vehicles such as a cart or a horse or boats, or siege weapons for attacking other players (if multiplayer) or goblin villages
[/quote]

not really needed now, but if multiplayer (if it even comes out) gets a bigger map to work on then yes, that would be essential. though boat building would be really cool![quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
10. Fisherman who can fish at water’s edge or fish in the middle of a lake on a boat
11. Boat builder for making boats (for bigger boats, makes the design and then laborers make the boat.)
[/quote]

Lots of requesting this also. I think it’s a good idea.[quote=“cthomasdig, post:1, topic:30679”]
12. A sea biome with small islands and goblin pirates, and sharks, and leviathans, and awakens, also why you implement boats and fishermen, human races that live here could be, Polynesian esque nomad race, or an English colonization era type race
[/quote]

Archipegalo Biome already has that. The mod is still work in progress though.

I actually never heard that idea! not a bad idea!

I hope my critique is worth to take a look at, I am by all means not attacking you in any way. Just posting my opinions. cheers! :merry:

Thanks for the criticism CatBreakOut! For the slaves yea, i guess that wouldn’t be good, however maybe they could add a quest to save human slaves from goblins ya never now, but yea not that I think about it buying slaves is not a direction the devs want to take the game. As for the goblin villages I was thinking a bit larger maybe with walls or two story houses. As for the archipelago mod, I saw that right after I posted this. Actually if you could link me to a place I could learn how to install mods that would be great. For the house designer right now my gripe is that I cant choose from all furniture and I would just like to have all furniture to place down. Anyways thanks for the criticism.

@cthomasdig
To dowload a mod first, just simply search this discourse for mods. Here is a long list of mods you can choose.

After that click on the mod you desire and there you will find a link that will lead you to e.g. a dropbox. download that file and put it in your stonehearth mod folder.

To get to the mod folder, go to steam, right click StoneHearth and you would see “properties”
Then click on the tab “local files” and then click on “Browse local files”

There you will see a folder called “mods” click on mods and there put your desired mod in that folder

hope this helped! If I missed anything, let me know :slight_smile: