In Honor of the 130,000 Year old Mastodon, I will suggest Fossils and Archaeology

@Chabonit Well different workers might be needed in the future, because different professions are needed for this work of field. It adds realism, but when a farmer can help in some way, im all for it, less outfit coloring and more designing fossils, I know because my family (Father side) is big into fossil hunting and archaeology. I havent even began to make the basic idea, just types of fossils and a helper kinda like @BrunoSupremo’s Island Biome, how we have a pirate woman to help us a bit. Just a resident fossil collector so far. And you can trade like one a Mun (Month) after she comes back from a far out land. So far I have her made up, I only design, not implement. So once I learn the basics of a mod structure. Ill add her in. And some sketches for some small fish fossils and a skull, not a full skeleton, but like a decorative skull for houses… Morbid but I have a small Neanderthal skull I found while out in Wyoming years back in stash at my grandpas.