Greetings and welcome!
As mentioned somewhere else, I think it was about time I created my own little modding corner for when I have updates, news to share, ideas to talk about, pictures to post or just general sillyness so please feel welcome, take a seat by the hearth and let’s get started!
Dani’s Core Mod
The Core Mod is the “heart” of many of my mods. It contains necessary common systems, features and other tidbits. You can read more about it on the Steam Workshop page.
It is also available for any modders that wish to use it as a base for their own new systems and mods! If that is your case, feel free to ask for support or any questions on this thread
- Latest Version 1.3.1 (February, 6 - 2020)
For a collection with all my mods, you can head to the Dani Mods Collection on Steam Workshop.
Clicking the names will take you to their respective steam workshop pages.
- Primitive Armory (1.2 | June, 12 - 2018)
- Glassworks (1.2.2 | November, 13 - 2018)
Trapper+ (1.2.2 | February, 6 - 2020)
– Submod: Taxidermy (1.0 | August, 21 - 2018)
- [Ace Mod] Composting (1.1 | December, 11 - 2019)
- [Ace Mod] Hearth-Tec (1.0 | August, 21 - 2020)
- The Hunter (1.0.1 | October, 9 - 2020)
- Lake Town (1.0 | November, 18 - 2020)
If you’d prefer to download them directly, you can also access this folder on Dropbox. Please note that after updating the mods it might take a while before I upload the updated versions on Dropbox - so always check the version on the file name!
Upcoming / Being Worked
These are the mods that I’m currently working on, mostly. Please note that unforseen issues and such might arise any time - including real life or even lost interest - so being here doesn’t mean it is coming anytime soon! But hopefully it will, right?
- Leading the ACE: Authorized Community Expansion Project
- Cooking+ (An expansion to the Cook similar to how Trapper+ works)
- Trapper+ Frontier (A submod for Trapper+ featuring a new biome and a faction centered around hunting and trapping)
- Greenhouses (Glassworks submod)
- Updates for Primitive Armory (Bolas and slings!)
- Much more…
Due to the current focus on the ACE Project, all other mods and personal projects might see a slow development. Sorry about that!
These are mods that I have at least a solid idea about, might have started working on, prototyping or maybe created an asset or two. They’re mostly eggs that I feel like working on in the near future and as such I should probably leave them here cooking and maybe even getting ideas and suggestions
Taverns and festivals, a new night life for your hearthlings! New Class (Bard); songs and dancing by the fire, brewing of beverages like beer and mead. PARTY HARD!
Nobles and bastards, titles and glory. Many will rise, most will fall - will your hearthlings be the ones to bring back an empire as glorious as the fallen Phoenix Empire?
Doggos & Kittens
Extra breeds and types of pets!
- And many more…
And finally, I’d like to also share some of my favorite mods from other authors and artists and my contact information should it interest anyone Feel free to hit me up for anything: support, information, ideas, partnering up for projects or just silly chatting
Please also note that these are more likely to get compatibility features and patches for my main mods, should they ever become necessary!
- Gardens of Hearth by Amnaa the Deer
- Norsehearth by Tobias Sabathius
- Crafter Queues! by Wharp / WittyHorse
- UnitFramePlus by Paul the Great
- SmartCrafter by Drotten
- Viking mod! by Wouter_Sikkema / ThaHat
- Stonehearth Cafe by Froggy / Kastagir
- BreweryMod by Kurohito & Wiese2006-7
- Autoharvest Mod by Pawel Malecki
- Miner Profession by Moai
- Armis Maximus, Finery by stonemonkey / Thundersmack
- Rivers, Archipelago Biome, Canyon Biome by BrunoSupremo
- Kai Monkey’s Traits by Kai Monkey
Among many others, these are probably my favorite mods! Thank you all for your great work! You’re all an inspiration to me.
Discord Server Draconian Argentum
This is a diverse, multi-cultural and fun “personal gaming server” that I created to gather the most adorable peeps I meet across the universe. Feel free to reach me there, it has otter pics!
Support & Tipping
Do you like what I do and appreciate the effort put into making my mods?