The storage system in StoneHearth is easy to use, but maybe you need more filtering capabilities? Want to separate flowers from fibers? Wheat grains from food? Meat from animal feed?
Better Storage is here for you! Adding more filters to stockpiles, crates and chests for better resource management.
Feedback, suggestions and bug reports are welcome!
For source and changelog, visit the Github page.
Better Storage could not be compatible with mods which add items or modify storage filters.
Better Storage is not compatible with ACE.
If you want to ensure compatibility of a mod with BS, please refers to this guide: Material Tags · ShinjiSakanami/BetterStorage Wiki · GitHub
French translation is included in BS / Traduction française incluse dans BS !
Un guide pour mettre Stonehearth en français est disponible ici : Steam Community :: Guide :: [FR] Traduction Française du jeu
Version 1.5 for Stonehearth 1.1
- Converted material tags to arrays.
- Added “Stone Brick”, “Pile of Dirt” and “Large Pile of Dirt” to “Resources” category.
- Added “Nature Gem Bits” filter to “Ores” category.
- Reordered “Plants” filters.
- Added “Legendary Materials” filter to “Refined Materials” category.
- Split “Bandages & Healing Tonic” into two separated filters.
- Fixed items not properly stored: Earthbud Seed, Sweet Potato Seed, Coarse Fiber Bundle, Twin Rustic Lamppost, Golden Chair, Golden Wall Supply Shelf, Gold Plated Stone Table, Ceramic Supply Rack, Ceramic Corner Supply Rack, Ceramic Wall Supply Shelf, Market Trading Shelf (Clay).
Version 1.4 for Stonehearth 1.0
- Compatibility with Stonehearth 1.0 with support of new items like chitins and Geomancer’s stuff.
- New global filters to help with mods compatibility.
- New categories for furniture, building parts, defenses and decorations, filtered by craft material, so it’s now easy to store crafts by artisan.
- Detailed categories are back: Ore, Refined Metals, Plants, Raw Foods and Prepared Foods.
- Some filters reorganization.
- Some vanilla item tags fixes.
- Many changes, a full changelog will (maybe) come later.
For older versions, visit the Github page.
In BS 1.0, I removed Ore and Metal Bars categories to ensure better compatibility with mods and simplify things. What do you think about that change?
- Ore and Metal Bars should be detailed categories again, it was very useful (old version)
- Ore and Metal Bars don’t need to be detailed, simple filters are enough (current version)