Piles Plus Mod v5.0
This mod will teach your hearthlings how to pack things up for storage. They are analogues for the log pile, stone pile and clay pile that you are familiar with. I tried to keep as close to the stonehearth style as possible, so this mod will be minimally-intrusive for your vanilla-feel gameplays.
The current version adds piles for:
- all ores
- lumps of coal
- all ingots
- clay bricks
- leather and cloth
- most kinds of fiber
- all pelts
- varanuses skins
- all herbs and feathers from before SH release
- all gears
Current Version: 5.0
This version is the one updating the mod to 1.0 standards. Due to just how many resources have been added to the game in the release update, I don’t have full coverage anymore. Trying to get full coverage of all the possible resources would mean making a lot more piles, most of which you’ll rarely use. Thus, if you want/need a pile included in this mod, ask me , that is the best way to for me to know what is actually useful to add. I added a jerky drying rack by request of @Averest for that reason, so don’t hesitate to ask for piles!
Changes in v5.0
- transferred core files to Steam. The basic infrastructure is now that of the steam mod. It should be backwards compatible for non-steam users.
- added pile of jerky
- Made changes to the folder structure, the mod should be backwards compatible.
- rotten piles of jerky and rotten boxes of eggs can now be harvested,… for rotten stuff,… but hey, maybe that will someday be useful somehow.
- added an easter egg
- made custom material tags translateable
- more changes to large pelt racks and small pelt racks, including new pelts,
- the racks are now slightly shifted upwards, so you might need to destroy and replace every rack so their models update. This was sadly necessary. It was due to the hacky nature of their positioning that I had to change it, because it didn’t work anymore.
- made the large pelt racks also drop boar but no cougar (ask me if change is necessary there)
- the large pelt racks now have boar hides in them, to reflect previous change
- small pelt racks now drop deer hides as well
Changes in 4.1.0
- Added appeal to everything
- Fixed in-game piles having variable quality (I consider this an exploit.)
- Fixed clay pile having -2 appeal, whereas the other resource piles in-game (wood, stone) have -1
- Json cleanup
- Fixed locales typo
- Fixed the varanus skin rack having the wrong iconic
- Changed wolf pelt rack to large pelt rack and other minor changes to pelt racks in anticipation of the cougar and the deer.
- Added crate-with-crowbar harvesting overlay
- gave the wheat bale the crowbar overlay (before it was the chop overlay)
Changes in v4.0.4
- Fixed two bugs related to the engineer.
Changes in v4.0.3
- Fixed a bug with engineer recipes.
Changes in v4.0.2
- Fixed a bug where ingot piles were unharvestable.
Changes in v4.0.1
- Fixed a typo in a .json
- Fixed a mixin being ignored by the game --> eggs will now spoil
Changes in v4.0
- added stacks of gears
- added bags of flowers
- added bags of feathers
- added boxes of eggs
- added a dormant gold chest
- overrided some pile_iconics for more detailed versions, for consistency with the mod
- re-balanced, re-scaled and re-modeled the ingot piles
- fixed a typo, and performed other changes in the locales file
- removed symbols from the mod name that the engine didn’t like me using
- moved download location to github
Changes in v3.0.5
- changed mod to a .smod
Changes in v3.0
- added spools of thread
- added bales of fiber
- added rack for cloth and leether
- added pelt racks
Changes in v2.0
- added ingot piles
- fixed bug where engine errors were popping up for silver and steel ore piles
- added pallet of clay bricks
- added rudimentary json for future clean-up changes.
I made this mod for practical purposes, so I don’t mind if people use it for their own mods. If you’re going to ask money for you mod, then I’d like you to ask permission, but for free mods and the game you get my permission by default.
… is always welcome.