Stonehearth Doorways Version 2.0 Dropbox - jomaxro_doorway_mod.smod - Simplify your life
Please see the important note under Compatibility prior to updating
- Regular, Double, Reinforced, and Tunnel Wooden Doorways
- Fine Variants for all Wooden Doorways
- Clay Tunnel Doorway
- Stone Tunnel Doorway
- Iron Doorway
.smod file above and add it to your Stonehearth mods folder.
Compatibility:The current version (2.0) will only work on Alpha 18 or later due code changes required for A18+. This will **not** work on any older builds.
Version 2.0 does not maintain save compatibility with version 1.x. You must start a new game to use version 2.0, or your existing wooden doors will be broken.
Stone and Iron doorwaysAdded in version 2.0
- “Empty” doorway: a tool in the building editor to simply remove part of a wall without placing a door or frame.
Localization support.Added in version 1.1
- Remove gear requirement from iron doorway.
Bugs, Critiques, and Ideas:
If you find a bug, please post the error log and as much detail about the event as possible here in this thread. I will do my best to fix it as quickly as possible. If you have any feedback about this mod, or suggestions for new additions, I would love to hear them!
Thanks to @yshan for assisting in debugging model issues that occurred from removing the door animation.
Thanks to @Wiese2007 for assistance updating the mod to mod version 3.
- Not Backwards/Save Compatible - you must start a new game
- Added 5 more door variants (reinforced wooden, tunnel wooden, tunnel stone, tunnel clay, and iron) and 4 fine models (all wooden variants have fine models)
- Corrected type in wooden door files
- Update Mod version to in manifest to
- No longer backward compatible, must be Alpha 18 latest or newer.
- Update door category to work in A17. See known issue for minor bug in previous versions.
- Updated Mod version in manifest to
- Added i18n support
- Internal directory reorganization to match Stonehearth directory structure
- New recipe images to match other recipe image perspective
- Minor model updates to fix alignment issues