Coltini's Modding Area
To start, my name is Colton and I am here to present mod ideas that I am currently working on, and will release them here as they reach playable status. Suggestions for the mods presented, and new ideas for mods are always more than welcome!
Stonehearth Expanded - (V0.16) [OVER 80 ITEMS!]
This will be the culmination of all of the below mods, with additional features as well.
What was JUST added:
- 'Fine' statues!
- Farm animal statues
What's on my TODO List:
- Add poses for entity statues
- Update Expanded Items Catalog (such that it features the new items)
- Finish Mage class
- Add 'Exquisite' items
- Added Fine Stuffed Statues
- Little Stone Golem
- Red Fox
- Shorn Sheep
- Stone Golem
- Added Variations
- Shorn Sheep
- Mace-Wielding Skeleton
- Added Statues
- Little Stone Golem colouring
- Lack of names for Taxidermist equipment
- Varanus sizing
- Added Stuffed Skeleton (Still)
- Added Stuffed Varanus (Still)
- Added Stuffed Necromancer (Still)
- Added Stuffed Red Fox (Still)
- Added Stuffed Racoon (Still)
- Added Stuffed Squirrel (Still)
- Added Stuffed Sheep (Still)
- Added Taxidermist
- Added Taxidermist Workbench
- Added Taxidermist Carver
- Added Taxidermist Abilities
**Bug Fixes & Changes**
- Removed Librarian until features are added
- Fixed Paper rendering issue
- Fixed Book rendering issue
- Changed Template issue (named Herbalist House was actually Weaver's Workshop)
- Added Stuffed Animals (Pose is bracketed)
- Stuffed Entling (Still)
- Stuffed Kobold (Still)
- Stuffed Ogre (Still)
- Stuffed Poyo (Still)
- Stuffed Rabbit (Still)
- Stone Golem Statue - Little (Still)
- Stone Golem Statue (Still)
- Stuffed Wolf (Standing and Still)
- Stuffed Zombie (Still)
- Changed Impaled Head recipe to be: Head + Impaling Stick
- Changed leveling schema for Decoration items the Carpenter crafts
- Added decorative bookcases
- Various stockpile issues and missing names fixed
- Mage projectiles now properly change
- Added Impaled Zombie Heads (crafted by Carpenter)
* Has 5 Variants! Heads are randomized upon placement of the object
- Added Impaled Skeleton Heads (crafted by Carpenter)
* Has 2 Variants! Randomized upon placement
- Changed drop rates
* All mobs will drop the heads with a 100% drop rate (subject to change)
- Fixed bug where Stockpile menu did not show the Impaled Heads properly
- Added Impaled Goblin Head (crafted by Carpenter)
* Has VARIANTS! Thus, the heads are randomized upon stick placement
- Added Impaled Necromancer Head (crafted by Carpenter)
- Added Impaled Orc Head (crafted by Carpenter)
- Added Impaled Kobold Head (crafted by Carpenter)
- Added Impaling Stick (crafted by Carpenter)
- Removed more requirements as you ascend the job tree in Stonehearth.
* Will add once this is in a more finished state
- Added Comfy Stone Bed and Fine Comfy Stone Bed (from Mason)
- Added Comfy Stone Bed sleeping variants
- Added Comfy Stone Chair and Fine Comfy Stone Chair (Mason)
- Added new model for female mage outfit and hood
- Added Impaled Goblin Head (Carpenter for now)
- Redid model for Paper
- Redid steak, raw steak. and steak serving models
- aligned steak models properly
- Redid milk bucket model
- Added Cow, Cow Pasture, Milk Bucket, Cheese Wheel, Raw Steak, Cooked Steak
- Added Mage, Mage's outfit, Mage's staff, Several WIP Mage spells
- Added Librarian and Librarian workshop
- Added city tier requirements for 2nd tier jobs
- Added Stone Bed and Fine Stone Bed
- Added Paper, Book items
All of the mods listed below
- Job-Based Building Templates
- Cows are a new farmable creature added to Stonehearth
- Cows are obtained via the Shepherd, like Sheep and Poyos
- Along with Cows comes Raw Steak, Cooked Steak, Milk, and uses for Milk such as cheese!
- The Taxidermist uses collected body parts and resources to make entities into statues!
- Promoted from a level four Carpenter, with a Taxidermist's Carver (crafted by the Carpenter)
- His crafting menu:
More Crafting Items
The frames may be made of stone, but the bed isn't! This will not kill your back!
Comfy Stone Beds, Comfy Stone Chairs!
Furnish your living space with these stylish AND comfortable new pieces! Your Mason would love to craft these for you!
Impaled Goblin Heads WITH VARIANTS!
Currently constructed by the Carpenter, these ominous heads just might be an effective goblin deterrent! But... probably not. However, they do come in many shapes and sizes, randomly decided when placed!
Impaled Kobold and Orc Heads!
And you thought a Goblin's Head was the worst thing that you could craft, Orcs are far uglier!
Impaled Necromancer Head
Impaled Skeleton Heads!
Featuring two variants, you know the deal!
Impaled Zombie Heads!
Featuring FIVE variants, you'll never grow bored of these decapitated heads.
Featuring an array of statues, now you have the tools to make your castle show off your Taxidermist's skill!
Statues now function like Carpenter crafts, and have a chance to be 'Fine'. Eventually 'Exquisite' items will come to the catalog as well!
Show off your neat book collection!
Advanced Job Requirements is not in this package until I change how city tiers work, such that the player is not punished too harshly.
The only mod not included with Stonehearth Expanded is Advanced Job Requirements!
Stonehearth Expanded (V0.15)
Advanced Job Requirements - (WIP)
This mod aims to give Stonehearth a better feeling of progression, through rewarding the player for achieving higher city tier(s). The job tree is arranged such that the first row of jobs will have normal requirements, and then as the player ascends the rows the jobs will require a higher city tier.
- Second tier jobs require a tier two city
- Job list changed such that more 'advanced' jobs are higher up (eg. Blacksmith is now promoted from Mason)
- Modify city tier 2 requirements to avoid forcing player into Valor statue to attain level 2 city tier
- Add Tier 2 Jobs dialog to the tier 2 success achieved message
Advanced Job Requirements (V0.1)
For all the mods above in case you missed the downloads
Advanced Job Requirements [Not Maintained]
Expanded Item Catalog [Not Maintained]
Want to be a real-life superhero? You can be the next best thing! Help me help you experience a better Stonehearth world, free of bugs and issues. Come across an issue and want to notify me? Post a note to my github/issues, and I will do my best to fix it up fast.
Bug Reporting Link