Hi everyone. This adds a new biome to your game. The Canyon, with red rocks, scarce vegetation, flat tops and deep valleys with rivers running through.
canyon_biome.smod (629.7 KB)
Place the downloaded file in your stonehearth/mods folder.
Here’s what you will see in it:
- Rivers running through the bottom areas.
- Bones and skulls through the map, decoration only.
- Rock pillars and arches, can be mined for stone, clay and minerals.
- Themed animals and objects, like recolored Rabbit Statues (dropping stone and clay) and desert animals (imported from the desert biome) like foxes, varanus and poyos.
- Main resources are clay and stone, very few wood.
Hope you like it!
- Art from the selection screen is a recolored and draw over of the desert biome art (from Radiant)
- Rabbit Statue recolored by @Kittyodoom