Hi everyone. This adds a new biome to your game. The Canyon, with red rocks, scarce vegetation, flat tops and deep valleys with rivers running through.
If you can't use Steam, then (and only then) click here for a manual installation
Place the downloaded file in your stonehearth/mods folder.
Here’s what you will see in it:
- Rivers running through the bottom areas.
- Bones and skulls through the map, decoration only.
- Rock pillars and arches, can be mined for stone, clay and minerals.
- Themed animals and objects, like recolored Rabbit Statues (dropping stone and clay) and desert animals (imported from the desert biome) like foxes, varanus and poyos.
- Main resources are clay and stone, few wood.
Hope you like it!
- Art from the selection screen is an edited version of the desert biome art (from Radiant)
- Rabbit Statue recolored by @Kittyodoom