Modded Stonehearth - Canyon Biome (A20)

Hey all! Today I took a look at the Canyon Biome from @BrunoSupremo :smiley:

You got really lucky with your seed/location. It is rare to get a good looking landscape here.
I’m trying to rework this biome for such a long time, I already recreated it from scratch 3 times already but I can’t achieve good results… I’m probably going to move more into a coyote(from the cartoon) styled canyon, with rock pillars and all that.
Besides the geography, there is nothing else in it. That is why there was no custom templates, etc… One thing I think you missed though was the custom building colors. At the clay blocks, you have new colors that matches the terrain colors, so for that idea that you got about building a fort inside the mountains it would help a lot.

And the season mod works, it is just that it is a small mod yet that does only changes a few things, like oak trees, but not the acacias yet. I think the only thing that the seasons would affect in this biome would be the silkweed in autumn when they get a little more red in color. (I think snow rocks in winter too)

I’m probably going to move more into a coyote(from the cartoon) styled canyon, with rock pillars and all that.

Oh that sounds amazing!

One thing I think you missed though was the custom building colors. At the clay blocks, you have new colors that matches the terrain colors, so for that idea that you got about building a fort inside the mountains it would help a lot.

Oh yea, that would be cool indeed :wink:

And the season mod works, it is just that it is a small mod yet that does only changes a few things, like oak trees, but not the acacias yet.

Yea, I was not thinking to much about it when I started, but later on I was thinking it was entirely possible nothing was going to happen. That’s okay though, my aim here is mostly to 1) show people Stonehearth and 2) illustrate to them that there are mods that can do/add cool things :wink: