This is an arid/desert biome reskin / Egyptian conversion mod
Remember. This is also still alpha. And can break down when stonehearth gets updated.
Mod contains current features:
- Desert biome re-skin
- Workers in shendyts
- Farming (pumpkins and grain)
- Bread making
- Breading humans
- Crazy Camel attack
- Stairs to go up on the hills. (warning: only works when you dont rotate them during placement)
- Some UI changes
Follow up ideas:
I have some follow up ideas. These are just ideas to maybe implement, depending on vanille features implemented, coding difficulty, time, fun etc…
- Make trees/wood scarse. Replace with adobe building blocks + adobe block production and mudbricks + mudbrick production.
- Make water scarse.
- Different season (dry season, rain reason, hot season)
- Papyrus as plant and production material
- Shaduf for water collection + irrigration
Last Update: 14-1-2014 for stonehearth alpha r27
Download the stonehearth.smod and place in Stonehearth/mods folder + extract “extract in mods folder” zip-file and place content in the stonehearth/mod folder
Stonehearth kingdom mod portal:
Mod spotlight by mister @Petard
Landscape overview screenshot:
Crazy Camel attack:
Stairs in action:
Rendered overview (not ingame screenshot):
Contains coding material (RP-smods) from @RepeatPan! (Really magnificent work on that).
And great work from @gbiddison, the wolf attack coding (from stonehearth guru)