It's Dec 30th! Waiting for the final build

@Doug Here we go!

Now we just need to hear the Stonehearth one isolated ā€¦

Did you not take in anything of what I said? The essay! Back to work! :wink:

1 Like

goes 12-13 posts above

Are you 100% sure now? :wink:

2 Likes

I didā€™t read the above posts. Whoops . . .

Yeah, itā€™s his music.

1 Like

Yes @Alfie, that was my idea :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @EpicDwarf Lazy Days is indeed the track used in the Alpha. However Raj did some edits to it to get it ready for our release.

1 Like

@Geoffers747 Haha that might very well be the same exact sample I used for Stonehearth. Hmmā€¦ Maybe I should change it.

@EpicDwarf @Geoffers747 @Skull24 @SteveAdamo @Alfie @Doug Thanks boys! :slight_smile:

Haha prophecy fulfilled! Although Iā€™m not sure if it counts as a prophecy since Doug basically championed my work and gave me this amazing opportunityā€¦ :confused:

Also, not sure if you guys are all boys since Iā€™m only going by usernamesā€¦ :confused:

Hmm.

This post has been a failure. I shall start over again under the Music & Soundtrack threadā€¦

2 Likes

well, most of us areā€¦ looks suspiciously at @Geoffers747

but man, what an amazing opportunity for you, and you handled it magnificently! your music isā€¦ just brilliant my friendā€¦ cant wait to see what else you have in store for usā€¦ :+1:

2 Likes

@SteveAdamo Thank you so much, man, as always! @Doug , as you all know, is the coolest guy in the world and made a pretty daunting task very manageable. I would recommend Doug to anyone for anything. Especially snow shovelling, heā€™s particularly talented at snow shovelling.

But since Iā€™ve left (and popped back, then left, then popped back), it looks like you and @Geoffers747 (who Iā€™m also looking suspiciously at) have got this whole discourse thing under control! Well done, sir. This really is such a community now and Iā€™m honoured to have a few scrappy tunes involved :slight_smile:

I think I will start recommending all of you guys for snow shovelling.

5 Likes

for you my friend, there is no drive that would be left un-plowedā€¦ however, keep in mind that im a native Texan, and the corollary to shoveling snow for us isā€¦ what, not dying of 100+ degree summers? :smile:

but again, nice workā€¦ and as youā€™ve set the stage so well, i cant wait to see what @Doug delivers to complete the musical ensembleā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

@SteveAdamo Showing off with your 100+ degrees weatherā€¦ Pfft! Up here in Canada, I see your weather bragging and I raise you aā€¦desperate plea to get me out of here :sweat:

Thanks dude, as always :slight_smile: Iā€™m excited to see what Doug has in store too! I imagine Iā€™m like Luke Skywalker, flailing around uselessly with my lightsaber, and Dougā€™s gonna walk in all Darth Vader and blow everyone away.

Note: Clearly, I donā€™t know enough about star wars to make star wars metaphorsā€¦

Edit: @Tom can be Yoda

5 Likes

Oh @Doug - I wonā€™t tell if you wonā€™t :wink:

If you can keep using the rooster sound then please do, it evokes so many happy memories itā€™s unreal.

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m pretty unprepared for snow shovelling @Raj - we donā€™t see enough of it here in the UK to be adequately prepared, but it does happen every year and each time we all stop what weā€™re doing :slight_smile:

Just make sure you keep treating us with those magical melodies.

3 Likes

does any one know if there are any mods available yet

@Miturion has, I believe, the first and only mod so far! Just head here:

And there should be a download! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

surprisingly, iā€™ve only seen a few threads from some of our qubicle gurus (adding test models into the game, etc.)ā€¦ but stay tuned to this forum here, as well as this one on curse, and iā€™m sure in no time weā€™ll see a host of mods popping upā€¦

and expect this number to increase considerably as the client itself stabilizes and grows in features and contentā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

@Geoffers747 Thank you very much! Iā€™ll def keep making noise if someoneā€™s willing to listen :slight_smile:
Wait, is this the Nintendo 64 Zelda Owl? Happy memories?! I hated that owl! I would speed through his huge rants and heā€™d always throw a ā€˜want to hear all that again?ā€™ at the end and Iā€™d accidentally hit ā€˜Yeah!ā€™ over and over and just be lost in this endless cycle of impatience and karmaā€¦

It brings back traumatic memories :pensive:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the cuccoo :slight_smile:

I completely agree with the owl though! So annoying, especially at the start when you leave Kokiri forest and heā€™s sat there waiting to torture you.

2 Likes

As stated above @Miturion has a desert skin mod available.

Iā€™ve also been working on my Japanese reskin mod. Should be getting a download up within the next few days.

5 Likes