It's the final...COUNTDOWN!

13 days to go :smile:

3 Likes

i am awfully tempted to shut this downā€¦ however, there will likely be many more crop up in its wakeā€¦

so, enjoy this thread (and the other 20 that will likely get merged here), i supposeā€¦ :smile:

6 Likes

da da dada, da da dadada, do do dodo, do do dododo
and the rest followsā€¦

1 Like

What does Dance In The Hall Of The Mountain King have to do with christmas?

1 Like

Somehowā€¦i like that reply more than i should :smiley:

2 Likes

You should see the Starbound forums every time thereā€™s an announcement (and I kid you not) 1000 posts of ā€œAwesome!ā€.

2 Likes

Mad pumpedā€¦ Cannot wait. I always sit down at my computer to play it and then realize that it isnā€™t out yet, so I come here to help myself XD.

I think everyone is just super excited and they want to let others know about it. :smiley: So good call. :wink:

2 Likes

Yupā€¦100% agree!

1 Like

13 days? well thats too longā€¦ :frowning: announced dat before :smiley:

once this game is released iā€™ll disappear from the grid and only live in stonehearth and online. only time people will see me is to attends to my basic needs. Damn them!!! hehe

1 Like

Sadly there is new years eve one day after release :frowning:

yes i see how that could present a problem and i had thought of the stuff clothes with wool and leave it at the dinner table. and enjoy fireworks form inside or by watching through a live camera outside :smiley: more time for stonehearth hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

heheh, well they fooled professional prison guards with that, so I give you a fair chance of succeeding :grin:
On the side note, only 12 days and 19 hours to go! or 307 hours! :confetti_ball:

there must be a way of speeding up time googeling browsing results = empty. guess i have to keep action like a little school girl having to user the restroom

1 Like

Somehow that seems so much longer than 12 days and 19 hoursā€¦

oh fineā€¦

12.5 days is equivalent to:

• 18,000 minutes
  • 1,080,000 seconds
  • 1.08e+9 milliseconds

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I hope no one has unreal expectations from this alpha. I have to keep reminding myself that this is Alpha 1 and will only have the minimum features to even be called a game. It will be nice to see how the code is set up and get to work on some modding.

4 Likes

How is this a number?

I really wish that they would add a 0 to that 13 days to go. That way it would be 130 days to go. The last thing I want is for StoneHearth to release.

Is that Vladimir Putin speaking there? Huh?!

I also would appreciate the current version of the game if i can get it tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: