With this mod you’re able to customize the looks and names of your citizens.
Here you can create an amazon village, make everyone be part of a huge family, create a village full of clones, name the shepherd after yourself, or whatever you feel like!
What it does
Whenever you recieve a new citizen to your kingdom, a new window will show up; where you can edit the citizen’s name, gender, and models. Here’s an example image and a breakdown on every detail.
There are some extra options found in user_settings.json:
- Customize embarking: enter customization for the citizens that are embarking.
- Customize immigrating: enter customization for the citizens that are immigrating.
- Zoom to citizen: Zoom in to the citizen
- Pause during customization: Pause the game while customizing.
All of these can be set to either
false, and are set to true by default.
A new console command is available as well (to open up the console, hit
homf_custom- Whilst having a hearthling selected, this will start up the customization process once again for that hearthling.
- The camera orbits around the citizen being customized.
- The camera follows the citizen during customization.
- Can enter customization for a citizen later on, maybe through some kind of potion.
- Access to the configurations through the settings menu.
- Ability to customize a hearthling from the embark screen.
- There is a risk of your hearthlings getting baldspots, if that happens, just switch between the genders until the problem’s gone.