ROBOT MOD by chimeforest v0.02 for SH-A1R27
<img align=“center"src=”//discourse-cloud-file-uploads.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/business6/uploads/stonehearth/original/3X/a/f/af3030e2c95e93084de9c630ca62a1bb731b9c0a.png" width=“623” height=“143”>
Rebuild the Mighty Robo Empire!
Stranded on Stonehearth after an unfortunate crash, these little robots from another dimension look to you for guidance! Starting with only the most primitive of materials, They will need your help just to survive, let alone to find a way home.
Normally I don’t do the whole sci-fi thing, but it’s amazing all the random stuff
that can be thought of and done while hopped up on cold medicines with nothing else
to do, lol.
This is my first mod for Stonehearth, and also my first post on this forum.
- New skin for ascendancy(will one day it’ll be it’s own civ!)
- 3 Basic Hull Colors for worker robos(Gold,Silver,&Bronze with 5 color combinations)
- 25 Different Color combinations for non-worker robos(More on the way!)
- 4096 Robo-style names
- Robo-esque character attributes
Long ago, in another dimension, a race of Humans created a great many artifacts
of Magics and Machinery. Eventually they created a race of robots to assist them. The
humans and the robots got along together forming a symbiotic relationship. With the help
of the robots, technology advancements increased at an alarming rate, Leading to the
discovery of interdementional travel. During the first trial of the interdemional portal
a ship of robots and humans were transported into the stonehearth universe, but
something went wrong. A blinding white light and an explosion as they passed the barrier,
killed all the humans and disabled the ship’s engines. The ship crashed into a nearby
planet killing many of the robots too…
Now, the survivors must work together if they ever wish to survive and see their home
To create a new playable robot population.
This is not currently possible, so right now it’s only a re-skin of the ascendancy population.
- Customize item texts
- Re-rig robo animations
- Redo models for (even more) variation
- Create weaver model
- Flesh out and Add Robo-Creator profession tree
- Charging Stations
- Change UI graphics for a more robotic feel
- Model crashed ship/escape pod and have it near start
- Metal walls/buildings
- Add as it’s own separate population
- Incompatible with all other reskin mods
- Incompatible with my Color Mod (for now)
HOW TO INSTALL ROBOTS MOD