Impending update to Colorful Floors/Walls Mod (to v1.1):
- Internal change: Name changed from “floor_colors” to “buildingcolors”
- Attempted to update to unstable A23
- Partially successful: It doesn’t cause the game to fail to load anymore…
- …it also still doesn’t show up in the Building Editor. So…meh
- Will attempt again once A23 is stable (I miss my mods, I’m going back to 22.5)
- Separated the unique shade of blue from the other blue stones
- Unique shade now part of a set of 5 sea coloured stones
- 5th colour added to dustier blue set to “complete” it
I also began research into adding new building materials, to add my conceptual “Painted Woods” for more vibrant wood materials, as well as “Natural Stone” to add a collection of stone materials based on real world stones (granite, marble, etc); for clay, since most of the more muted “natural” clay colours are types of dirt, I am considering using that expansion to fill in the Terrain Colors. Though I also don’t want to step on @Relyss’s toes if there is an intended upgrade of Slabs with terrain colors mod to A23+, so that will be the last thing I address.
Will update the tab for the mod, along with its changelog and download link, once I have finished making sure everything looks and behaves the way I want it to.
As a note, I will be posting all my final mod work here from now on, and phasing out the original threads.
This is totally not because I’m too lazy to look up the threads each time, nope
Now with pictures of the new sets:
Also, the Colorful Floors/Walls tab now updated, including Download; added in Changelog as well, seeing this is its first update.