[YouTube] StoneHearth Banto

nice got it for like 4€

Nice, I can’t remember for how much I got it at the time xD

Though, how do you place the video itself in your post, rather than your link?

1 Like

It seems I’m not the only one that has been keeping an eye on that game. I still have to decide whether it is worth buying it. I’ll check your video later :wink:

Have fun, Kyth.

1 Like

i click to watch my own video then just copy paste that link here and this forum embeds it i think :slight_smile:

It doesn’t do that for me .-.

but do you just copy paste it directly like ctrl+c and ctrl+v here with the link adress or do you click “hyperlink” and then add your URL? because that way it does not embed the video

I’ve got a spare code from the Humble Monthly Bundle. If you like you can have it. Spent like 40 hours with the game, a lot of it in coop. Haven’t touched it for a while since building seems rather pointless compared to Stonehearth. Can be great fun for a while, though.

Edit: If anyone else is interested in the key, hit me a PM.

1 Like

Portal Knights Treasure Hunting
New episode with this fun creative, exploration & rpg game :slight_smile:
Really enjoying this so far and you can buy it cheap on G2A

Next up will be Stonehearth

Northern Alliance
Time for a new series with the Northern Alliance :jubilant:

Will see later if i continue Wolmoro the Canyon Town since the game changed so much since that town started it probably wont work very well is my guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inspired to make a big town after watching the last dev stream when watching @Kythandra town :smiley:
Still a huge way to go and a lot to be done and many changes to be done as i progress tho :smiley:

5 Likes

I love the detail on that tower so much :jubilant:

The roof seems a bit weird to me - but I think that sort of shape will always have some problem in blocks, so it’s not really your fault.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: the left tower or the right tower roof?

Right tower.

1 Like

Stonehearth 1.0 - Northern Alliance Epi 2
Continue expanding town and naming new hearthlings :jubilant:
Today i work on the Harbour so that we can have some ships there later on.

Always feel a bit stressed to get a lot done quick when making a big town but it seems to go pretty well so far :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: woah that was a cool find :jubilant:
it’s huge!

1 Like

I’ve wanted to build by one of those giant skeletons forever. Lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finally back again
after a long absence i’m finally back again :slight_smile: hopefully my pc will now stay stable and summer is over kind of.

Good to back hope everyone having a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome back Banto! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks it’s good to be back :jubilant:

1 Like

Building more houses in the North