[YouTube] StoneHearth Banto

Walls and Towers and a bit of Bugs

Fixing Food and Fighting Ogre’s
decided to got for 25 hearthlings for this town so taking more name requests on youtube comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moving the Farm and Playing with Water
starting to run really bad stonehearth but i keep pushing town forward :smiley:

Wet and Dry Stones
Water Fun

Got my window craft able now :slight_smile: gonna keep making more windows and maybe once if ever it gets stable to use i will let it loose on the Steam Workshop :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i quite like those! nicely done man :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: thanks made them possible to use for houses now so gonna learn and experiment more soon

2 Likes

Good job, it looks great! I love the carvings

1 Like

Some more windows :smiley:

2 Likes

Making Waterfalls!
decided to try make a waterfall with Wet & Dry Stones

2 Likes

Mountain Lake
will be gone this week so not many episodes will happen this week but 2-3 atleast :slight_smile:

Just noticed how smooth the framerate is now :open_mouth:~

1 Like

Ogo Skullbonker is here
On vacation but preuploaded this :slight_smile:

New Dining / Kings Hall Added to my Northern Templates on Workshop :jubilant: :snowflake:

6 Likes

Northern Town Expanded it a bit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone know why this happens to some that download my template? i only used vanilla items for it and latest unstable.
Is it because they run stable stonehearth or perhaps because they use mods conflicting?

The stable does not have stone windows

2 Likes

Oh :confused: nothing to do about it now then

Maybe using Glasswork mod @DaniAngione did use the stone window names
solution for now go into glassworks mod files > mixins > mason_recipes.json and edit each

"building_parts": {
	"recipes": {
		"stone_window_frame

by changing

stone_window_frame to stone_window_frame2 or what ever
(stone_window_frame_wide2, stone_window_frame_round2 etc…)

This is true, Team Radiant used the same names (on the mason’s recipe list) that I did for the stone windows, so the stone windows crafted by the mason if you have Glassworks are actually mine, not the default ones :joy:

Changing the mason_recipes.json inside the mixins folder does fix it, however - at least until I update it :forlorn:

2 Likes