You're Banned! (Forum Game)

I ban @Smokestacks for banning the wrong person

I ban @Smokestacks for not banning the person above.

I ban @Alfie for the same reason :wink:

I ban @Smokestacks for being a voxel novice what ever that is

I hereby ban @Gridnick for not knowing what a voxel novice is.

I hereby ban @Heilari for knowing what a voxel novice which I think I know what it is

I hereby ban @Gridnick saying that he now knows what a voxel novice is, after I said I knew what it is.

I hereby ban @Heilari for making a yak lover confused

I hereby ban @Gridnick for being a confused yak lover.

I hereby ban @Heilari for being a Yak loverist

I hereby ban @Gridnick for thinking that I am a yak loverist, when all I did was confirm that you were a confused yak lover.

I ban @Gridnick for not knowing that it is the title I earned for being a finalist in one of the Qubicle contests, which he should definitely check out to see some really awesome models. I’m just going to spam a bunch of links:

p.s. I actually could choose to have the title of Stonehearth Scribe I think, having reached the final week in the writing competition too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hereby ban @Smokestacks for not banning the person above yet again, and posting far, far too many links.

I hereby ban @Heilari because I was simply linktacular and there will be no questioning of it. :hand:

I hereby ban @Smokestacks for telling me to speak to the hand.

I hereby ban @Heilari for picking up on my subtleties.

I hereby ban @Smokestacks for thinking I wouldn’t.

I hereby ban @Heilari for banning Smokestacks for being linktacular, when, in reality, that is the ultimate goal.

I ban @ManOfRet for being the biggest ret that ever lived. I know that because I read your blurb.

1 Like

I ban @EpicDwarf for hanging around on the forum whilst “chilling”