Qubicle Competition Submission Thread. Cycle 4, Week 2 - Halloween - ‘Halloween Costumes'

Week 2 of this cycle of the competition and the theme is “Halloween Costumes”

Submit your model, it could be a settler in costume, an animal in costume, or just the costume itself.

Prizes:

• 1st place for this week will earn a place in the final + a steam key for a game of their choosing (list will be provided to the winner) + a snazzy new title.

• 2nd place will earn a place in the final and a snazzy new title.

Winners of the final earn themselves some more goodies

This month 1st and 2nd place will earn a copy of the ‘Home’ edition of Qubicle Constructor, or if they already own that, an upgrade to either the ‘Master’ or ‘Voxelizer’ package as well as a special title.

3rd and 4th place will earn themselves a game or some swag and a special title.

All finalists will earn a title.

Rules:

Just to go over the rules once more:

• You can only submit one model per week.
  • The model can be anything related to the theme, as long as it can be achieved with the free version of Qubicle - no post-production effects, animations, etc.
  • Vote for as many models as you want - simply ‘like’ their post by clicking the heart at the bottom of the submission.
  • Keep all discussion of this week over here, as anything in this thread that isn’t a model will be moved or deleted.

Model submissions will close on the 13th October, and the winners of this cycle will be announced on the 14th October.

We want to see models regardless of ability and quality as we’re thinking about the possibility of having future awards such as ‘most improved modeller’, so don’t feel like you can’t submit!

Check out the upcoming theme’s for the next 4 weeks of the competition at the theme schedule thread.

You can download Qubicle basic here.

1 Like

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Holy Warrior Costume:

Simple, but I feel it serves the purpose

3 Likes

This is my female costume:

Got the idea at work -.-

11 Likes

I wanted to participate in last week’s contest but lately I’ve been really busy. Here’s something for this week although I overdid it (the theme is about the costumes, not the scene ^^U).

Templates used for the settlers are by Froggy and Pandemic.

4 Likes

Lizard Costume

9 Likes

Been a while since I have submitted anything and I thought I would submit some things I have been playing around with in qubicle. I present to you the northern raiders costumes these fearsome costumes will be sure to help your trick-or-treaters bring in the candy or deliver a menacing trick.

2 Likes

And submissions are closed!

Make sure you get your votes in for your favourite models!

Winners will be announced tomorrow :smile: