[WIP] Final Fantasy Jobs [A20] - Downloads available

@vrork Glad you like it mate :slight_smile:. I haven’t started the other classes yet I was just making gear sets until I started mucking around with the black mage class. I think paladin might be the next one I attack and make it a stronger tank with a little healing capability. I really want to do dark knight (its my fav FF job) but I don’t know how to do draining attacks which is what I want the dark knight to do.

For the thief its just a gear set I’ve been playing with that I use for the [A19] Assassin Class Mod released by Aviex, I haven’t done any work on it yet. For the requirements of the archer I don’t really know how to change that for a base game class and release it in a mod, its easy enough to change the requirements in the base game files but I don’t know how to put that into a mod that overrides the base game. I understand your point, but just think of the footman as stonehearths squire like from FFT :wink:.

For the races, it would be cool to have the races from FFXI and FFXIV but its not something i’m planning on for now.

I also love FFT, I have it on my phone haha.