The plan for this mod is to incorporate jobs from the Final Fantasy games as new classes, so far I’ve created a few gear sets that are usable by the existing classes from the vanilla game as well as adding the black mage and paladin class.
These have been updated for A20.
paladin.zip (150.2 KB) This is the Paladin Class v4 - it will require more testing and balance, the paladin uses the same base outfit as the gear set I released for the Knight. see post for V4 details.
Hey guys, thanks for all the replies . I’ve never been active on a forum before, its all a bit new to me and I don’t know how to do everything correctly yet haha .
Thanks mate! really glad you like them , I dabbled a few years back with models from a game called “Cube World”, But nothing really. Generally I just draw from a few pictures of what I want it to look like.
I think this is the problem, only other option is if I’m not adding it to the en.json file properly. But I just can’t see what I’m doing wrong haha, it worked for the “Artifact Armor” just doesn’t want a bar of “Artifact Weapons”.
It’s meant to be “Artifact Weapons”, I got “Tools” and “Weapons” separated again but I don’t know how that happened lol.
Sorry I would post up the code for the recipes.json and en.json but I don’t know how other than copy/paste from the open file, doing that makes the formatting stuff up though.
Ah cheers 8bit , I was trying to show the code in the post without having to download a file but download is probs best way to do it.
Here’s the recipes.json and en.json for the Dark Knight job if anyone wants to have a squiz, I also changed the category name from Artifact Weapons to Relic Weapons to be more inline with the FFXI lore.
In recipes.json, for the name within relic_weapons: it’s missing a ‘)’ at the end.
For the same name: it’s referring to relic_weapons_name, but it doesn’t exist in your en.json file. Instead, there’s something called artifact_weapons_name there. Just change one of them to match the other.
Hopefully, after those two are corrected, the category should show up as intended.