What would YOU like our community to be called?

thats kind of you to say… i’ll do my best to play nice here… :wink:

T&S is a blast, and it is a great time for this genre! the footprint is minimal (its just an executable), and as for steam, its been discussed, but nothing official from Robert…

and i just realized i hadnt cast a vote: hearthlings gets a +1 from me… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s gonna be Stoners regardless. It has an inevitability about it.

@SteveAdamo Thanks for the info. Putting T&S on Steam seems like an obvious decision considering that more people seem to want it than not from what I’ve seen. But what do I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, the more I see Hearthlings, the more it grows on me. However, my favorite is still Hearthenites. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First of all I vote Hearthers

@Geoffers747 what the hell did you do?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!

If we’re called Stoners Geoffers, I swear to God, your city will be the FIRST ONE I DESTROY when the game comes out!

7 Likes

@DAWGaMims Yeah, I’ve got a feeling that many of us are going to be at the top of the leader boards at the expense of Geoffers’ cities and towns. :wink:

1 Like

We shall all be Hearthlings in the world of StoneHearth!

1 Like

Good luck, between the legendary sausages, and my behemoth legions of dual wielding shield men, my city’s prepared for anything!

But know that I am sorry and will take full responsibility for planting that ridiculous joking seed in people’s minds.

3 Likes

Will there be a victim’s leaderboard, 'cause I need something to be at the top of!

3 Likes

Victim? I think not!
All those with a wicked sense of humor would rally to your cause! Especially if you’d prefer they didn’t.

@Geoffers747 s that some kinda metaphor? :wink:

It can be whatever you want it to be.

i think we should be called the stonehearthians.

Starthions! We should be the Starthions!

How bout…
DA ROLLERS
since u guys are coming with “stone” so
DEM ROLLERS MAN
DEM ROLLERS

Heartlings sounds ok-ish but we’ll probably get confused between haven and hearth… sontarians! lol nvm probably gonna go with heartlings

not heartlings. its hearth not heart. if we call ourselfs heartlings, people will start calling the game stoneheart.

hearthlings does have a nice ring to it.

1 Like

I think this sounds really awesome

3 Likes

Seeing as we have the big letters S and H I pledge for (and nobody will expect this):

The Essayists

:smile_cat:

1 Like

change my vote for Hearthenites

2 Likes

So Stonehearthenizerites really isn’t getting any traction huh?