What would YOU like our community to be called?

No but it’s a bit too similar, these sort of things tend to name themselves, but any run of the mill names are fine:

Stonehearthers
Hearthers

As I said, these things tend to name themselves, it doesn’t have to be something ridiculous or clever, and it will definitely not be ‘stoners’!

2 Likes

Hearthers is something that sounds good in my ears!

1 Like

Another vote for Hearthers!

1 Like

We could just keep shortening it…
Hearthers,
Hearths,
Hearts,
Hears,
Hes,
Hs,
s.

We should be S.

4 Likes

What was the original name of the game? We could be called some variation of that.

My name being translated to Widestone “Stoners” would be very fine by me xD

@Gazz The game needs to be available to a wide range of people… given the type of game it is. Some of those people are younger gamers. We really don’t want some twelve year old telling their parents that they’re a Stoner, now do we? :wink:

3 Likes

Hearthers, for suresy.

1 Like

we could add an English flair to it, making the “h” silent, giving us “Stonearts”… :wink:

@SteveAdamo Welcome to the Stonehearth forums! That’s a neat idea, but unfortunately I foresee some people having difficulty with silent h’s. Besides, too many people think the game is called “Stoneheart” already. :stuck_out_tongue:

But the game is Stonehearth, not Stoneheart :stuck_out_tongue:

Also welcome! Are you a/the mod over at Timber and Stone, your name seems familiar?

1 Like

@Geoffers747 That’s the point I was making. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he is the very same. And if so, he would also be the same Steve Adamo that is so very helpful on the Kickstarter page I believe.

Ha, we posted at the same time, didn’t mean to reiterate what you said so shortly afterwards!

1 Like

Hearthlings (just a play on earthlings) I think it works.

or Hearth Benders

Hearth Shapers

3 Likes

ahh, this is true… and my wording was off to begin with… i meant to say we were dropping all the "h"s, giving us the stoneart… but i digress… :stuck_out_tongue:

@Geoffers747 i am one and the same! i discovered SH several months ago, and posted it on the T&S forums at that time… i’ve followed the blog on and off, and when i caught wind of the KS campaign, i was (obviously) very excited to participate… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SteveAdamo Good to have you aboard! Haven’t had time to actually play the 1.1 T&S patch, but damn it looks good, it is such a good time to love this genre!

Adventurer = cheat button in T&S 1.1 ;3

@SteveAdamo Ah, I see. Well, I’m happy you’ve officially joined the community. I’m sure you will prove just as helpful on the Stonehearth forums as you have every other place I’ve seen you.

I’ve actually had my eye on T&S for a while now, but I can’t decide whether or not to pick it up. For starters I can’t figure out if it’s ever going to be on Steam (no clear answers) and I have no idea how much HD space it requires. I guess if I’ve survived this long without it…

Back on topic… my votes are currently for: Hearthenites, Hearthers, & Hearthlings.

1 Like

I really can’t understand why Stonehearthenizerites isn’t getting any love.

4 Likes

Hearthlings gets my vote.

-Will

1 Like