Community Gaming Time!

Until we have something a bit more organised in the works, feel free to discuss, meet up, or organize gaming with each other in this thread.

While I agree, letā€™s not start on that topic.

We could all easily get together and have a community game night for the Discourse. Perhaps find a random TF2 server, or another game (preferably a free one so everyone can join in).

Iā€™d love to dominate Steve.

Actually I wanted to know if any of you were into Battlefield! PM me if youā€™re getting the fourth.

Definitely [urlhttp://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/what-systems-do-you-game-on/2438] the majority of people seem to game on their PC [/url]. I was thinking of perhaps either keeping a community gaming thing casual, or if people want it, something a bit more competitive.

But we should organise something!

I ensure you, he is most willing.

1 Like

as @Geoffers747 mentioned, we could/should definitely organize something for the communityā€¦ would be a blast!

and iā€™d love to see you try, sisterā€¦

Actually Iā€™ve had an itch to play some minecraft if anyone has a server

3 Likes

minecraft would be great. I dont have a server tho

1 Like

Potentially some cube world too? I would be more than happy to let my potentially stalker-bot online friends into my computer and home network!

Somehow, this has gone completely off-topic of the original idea. I request aā€¦ NAME CHANGEā€¦ gasps all around.

Anyway, BF4 would be cool, but itā€™s not something I would play on my PC. Rather on my Xbox.

1 Like

it has, hasnt itā€¦ perhaps a generic thread about ā€œletā€™s gameā€? folks can chime in when/if they have a server to join, game to play, etc.?

1 Like

Perhaps Stonehearthians vs. The World? :smile:

Are we able to post a video that might be offensive (i.e. language) if it is pretty funny?

Well, it wouldnā€™t be offensive to me, unless it started spouting about the atheistic tendencies of blah, and then the harsh and unforgiving Christian/Jewish/Muslim ways of blah.

It depends how ā€˜offensiveā€™ it might be deemed I suppose, ultimately you can post it, and if we feel itā€™s in bad taste/ too offensive then weā€™ll ban your account and destroy all traces of you just remove it.

1 Like

a good rule of thumb is, if its PG, itā€™s probably okā€¦ we are, after all, trying to foster a ā€œfamily friendlyā€ community hereā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Which one of you is the mother then? Or are you fostering because you canā€™t have your ownā€¦? :smile:

Whoā€™s up for some Cube World tonight?
Or maybe some Civ 5?

If I can get Ciz 5 reinstalled and updated in a timely manner I may be up for this, that all depends on how distracted I get by this bit of Torquescript Iā€™m working on thoughā€¦ Iā€™ve been pretty engrossed since GG made Torque2D open sourced.

i like civ 5 !! anyone play blood bowl ? we could a have a Stonehearth leagueā€¦

Would love to play some civ 5, dont have brave new world though :/.

I thought everyone knew we were called Stoners. @Geoffers747 should neverā€™ve suggested that for it truly shall haunt us until the end of days.

Civ 5 however would be cool, just remember that not everyone will have the dlc/expansion packs and that mac/win arenā€™t always compatible for multiplayer due to lag in release of patches. Iā€™ve also been on a bit of a civ 4 binge lately and remembering why it was the best civ game released by a large amount, donā€™t completely discard it as an option. Itā€™s cheaper, faster, bigger, and unless civ 5 has had some major updates since I last tried the multiplayer is much more reliable and faster.

1 Like