The Nation Guilds of Stonehearth

Australia, Melbourne
Home of the hipster
Everyone except me seems to be American these days around where I live, to the point where I try and act as much like Steve Irwin as possible

In the mornings for breakfast it’s steak with Vegemite toast. I run to school and regardless of the weather I wear shorts. When I arrive instead if greeting my companions with a hello it’s a loud “Crikey!” ( this will in turn usually have no response ) around lunchtime instead of going to the canteen I hunt my prey. At the end of the day I lie down on my backyard with Sheila before cracking open some cold ones and drifting off to sleep.

2 Likes

Well, firstly:
I forgot to say that we pretty much all have a shotgun or 3 handguns (or both) in or house somewhere, down here in Georgia.

Also:
I’m surprised that no one has come out from New York yet… I wanted to know if y’all wear pinstripe suits and carry violin cases…

1 Like

/me snorts

Seattle, bro

Question is there anyone from the following Germanic with Germanic ethincity Countries Germany, Austria, Switzerland, or Liechtenstein? just wondering :smile: it would be nice to know someone else on the forums who I share a background with! :smile:

Well, @Pepe is Swiss, and I believe @voxel_pirate is auf Deutschland, and I know that there are a few others, so yeah.

I’m Not alone YES!!!
P.S. @ManOfRet when will you be on I wish to help thee with thy faction!
P.S.S. anyone know what happened to Jat?

take a gander here:+1:

za?

Well, I lived in upstate New York (in other words, I lived 2 hours north of NYC) for a few years, it’s a completely different beast than NYC. All small towns and woods and stuff. NYC could almost be it’s own state.

agreed… my wife’s family (or a portion at least) lives in Rochester NY… very nice place to visit (when you time the season right)… :+1:

Heck, it could be its own country, with 22 million+ people, and a GDP of more than 1.4 trillion USD. At those numbers (not to mention the fact that its American (Haha, just kidding guys!)), it could easily outpace some of the European countries…

Might be bigger than one Im looking at you @nekochan

3 Likes

Lol, at this rate it might be smart for NYC to defect and become it’s own country.

Headed by that nut Michael Bloomberg? No way.

1 Like

oh hey, look… there is an original topic here! :wink:

nudge nudge

1 Like

Hey, we are talking about potential nations here.

3 Likes

I thought it was about forming a Guild of all the Nations of Stonehearth supporters. Kind of like a United Nations but with little productivity and no international jurisdiction. Oh wait, no exactly like the United Nations. :wink:

4 Likes

@Crobo

OOOH DAAYM
Political burn

Not really political, more like humanitariarchal socio-political burn.

Needs more empty threats. Seems like @SteveAdamo is slacking in that regard. Just slap a bit of saber rattling in and we’ve got our very own UN.

in providing empty threats, or rattling my saber? :smile: