The Nation Guilds of Stonehearth

sorry, too many good quips to not respond with a hearty “welcome aboard!”… even though you’ve been lurking since early Sep… :smile:

1 Like

You have no idea how scared I just got. Thought you’ve been stalking my online activity until I realised that you probably just found the date that I registered.

Thanks anyways! I’ll go back to my lurking. I’m a bit shy.

3 Likes

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2011/201/0/e/binary__s_and_ra__s_shocked_face_by_tamastargirl-d411mqw.jpg

Everything I thought i knew about Norsemen is wrong!!!

1 Like

I think I just jump right in.

I’m from Southern California
no, I don’t speak spanish

no, I don’t surf

no, I’m not blond

Yes, I do wear flip-flops everywhere

yes, my wardrobe consists of only Shorts, T-Shirts and said flip-flops

Anything I miss? Go ahead and stereotype me.

1 Like

Me/ raises hand half heartedly, then slowly eases it down

Ive packed my bags and Im ready to go! Can I stay with you @Divonex?

Of course @Newf ! If you can survive my bunny and my GF. You won’t always be sure which is which.

2 Likes

Is it true that “Valley Girls” are as ditzy and air-headed as they are portrayed to be in movies and tv @Paranundrox ?

1 Like

Which is prettier the bunny or your GF?

My money’s on the bunny.

3 Likes

I do have better conversations with the bunny. It’s also a whole lot cheaper.

Though from the angry stare I’m sensing behind my back I’m gonna stop typing now.

6 Likes

LOL…the universal signal that every man gets when the doghouse beckons!!

2 Likes

Well I live quite a ways away from the Valley, (though I do visit my Grandma there often) and I’d have to say that its less “ditzy valley girl” and just average human stupidity.

But I mean hey, I’m not exactly the posterchild of social activity, so I can’t really be an effective judge. I don’t personally know anyone that bad, but I’ve definitely seen them around…

1 Like

sorry, just had to interject… this community just grows more and more “colorful” by the day… :smile:

@Divonex
Not as slutty as the Swedes? Why you… oh wait… hm… Well, I have never been to Norway as an adult, but you are are most probably correct…

Since I don’t want to start a war between us I won’t respond to that… But as you probably know (and all other do now), all “stupid people jokes” in Sweden involves Norwegians :wink: (except those about blonde girls)

But all Norwegians sound so genuine happy when they speak, I could never take an angry Norwegian serious :blush:

(Will actually have a meeting at work next week with a Norwegian company, better start working on my “hade hade”…)

2 Likes

@KingMooCow Ah, thank you. I noticed your post before, but didn’t realize the spelling correction until today. Correction noted and changed!

I’m from Alabama.

No, I don’t watch college football. (Though pretty much everyone else does… I’m actually a bit of an outcast)

No, I don’t have poor grammar.

No, I don’t emphasize the O in Police.

Yes, I do live in a mobile home.

3 Likes

I guess it’s a good thing you don’t live in tornado alley, LOL!!

1 Like

being a Texan, and also not a football fan, let me just say… hello, fellow outcast! :wink:

For you it doesnt count because you are originally Italian

Actually we have about as many tornadoes here, as they do in Tornado Alley.

Well, my Nuna is Italian. Maybe it’s a genetic thing :smile: