Spofeos fern fantastic thread... free ferns for everyone, come and grab yours today!

Thank you @Chabonit :merry:

No i have decided to stick to the modeling and then let others concentrate on the coding.
I would of course love to see all my models ingame, but this way i can do what i love and just hope that there are someone out there that wants some free models for a mod :jubilant:

1 Like

I like the modeling of furniture~:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey Fornjotr, if you want, I can later do a mod template for you, where you simple change a few key words, so you can make it into a mod yourself! Mods that adds items in the game are supposed to be the simplest to code.

The comfy chair and bed are really good!

3 Likes

Thank you Bruno.
Such a template would be awesome and help alot to get the models into the gameworld.

1 Like

So here is the mod from @Fornjotr
i wrote it down today, centered the models and so on on
inserted the recipes

and brought them into the world

And for you all our there the download link:

I will not provide permanent support for this mod, but now and then if there are new models from Fornjotr i will update this

Enjoy and have fun !

EDIT:
@Fornjotr
Just post your models (pls with iconic). I love them and will spare some time to implement.

8 Likes

YAY! Three cheers for @Chabonit :jubilant:

Thank you for this and the effort, i look forward to creating even more models in the future…and iconics hehe.

1 Like

And plz @Fornjotr if it possible center your models :slight_smile:. The coding was finished and i tested it. Then this little hearthling lay down in the fox bed …just with the head at the foot end. I recognized that i had to re-center all models for placing items and functionality.
But if you forget to i do not mind, than i will do that myself.

1 Like

hmm i actually thought that it was done with the code… how do i do it in magica voxel i wonder?

i dont know magica. But you should see y axis. That should be in the middle of the model and not in one corner.

Ahh dont care about it. Dont want to distract you just model more thats the important thing.

oh in the middle… well that sounds like something i can try, thanks.

In magica all models starts at 0,0 and goes into positives coordinates, like 10x,3y,15z. You then have to center it through the .json. Other softwares have the option to use negative coordinates, so you can actually make a model that goes from -5x,-5z to 5x,5z, thus ending centered at 0x,0z.

3 Likes

ok so i cant do it then in magica voxel. I have that stone voxel aswell, but i really dont like working in it :content: Maybe i should have a look at qubicle…

Nah, don’t worry about it. It is just a small piece of code in the json to re-align them. It is actually possible to generate the correct values using the debug tools.

2 Likes

Or if i do the implement i just load it in qb3 center it and save it again no problem.

2 Likes

well last post for today… the wolf rug!

wolf_rug_iconic.qb (3.9 KB)
wolf_rug.qb (37.0 KB)

6 Likes

a heroes horn for hanging on the wall:

heros_horn_walldeco.qb (2.3 KB)
heros_horn_walldeco_iconic.qb (721 Bytes)

7 Likes

Here is the latest release of @Fornjotr mod with all the new models.
(except camo armor)

looks nice

and the new download link

4 Likes

I love how this community works together. great mod guys :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you Albino Borito :merry:

Newest release
placement of objects redone to fit with hit boxes.

2 Likes