No problem, take a look at what I did, and try and figure it out.
There are plenty of people here on the forums who will help you out, but as pointed out by thelegorebel its a lot easier and quicker for us if you take a stab at it yourself and submit it to the forums if you are having an issue.
We can then take a look at it and tell you where you are going wrong
Nice model btw.. I'd reduce the scale a little though
As a recap, the rough steps I took were:
Copied the Brightbell folder from the stonehearth entities/plants folder.
Renamed it to fern_plant.
Copied in your qb files
opened all the json files and used Ctrl-H to replace all 'brightbell' entries with 'fern'
Created a manifest and entered the file location of the fern plant
Created a mixin to temperate_generation_data.json so that the fern would be added during world generation.
Added a locales file to give the item a name.