Spofeos fern fantastic thread... free ferns for everyone, come and grab yours today!

Wow! your items are great. And I just love to see new items around. If you don’t mind, I had some decorative items (ideas) to share with you, hoping that you might want to bring them alive!!!
Please feel free to take my ideas and make as many decorative items you want. I would love to see more and more mods for decorative items.
Thanks.

Here is the link: More Decorative Items (To make the game Realistic)

1 Like

There are certainly some interesting items to scuplt @Giliweed1, ill see if any of them can come to life in the future and thank you :merry:

Made this for all the cultists private homes :jubilant:

cultist_table_shrine_iconic.qb (3.5 KB)
cultist_table_shrine.qb (6.9 KB)

11 Likes

@Fornjotr these models are just amazing! :heart_eyes:

Thanks to @Chabonit give those models life in the game!

Since @Chabonit made this mod available to the community, I suggest to create a new topic so @Chabonit can update the mod at the first post. Or is it possible to let @Chabonit have the authority to edit the first post of this thread?

1 Like

Thank you @dalabo :merry:
Yes if @Chabonit want to do that, i guess it would be an easier way for the community to get the download.
I just want to sculpt :jubilant:

I can’t wait to see it with cubemitters and lights on the candles.
“Yes… Yes it will most please our rabbit overlord.”

Great job on the models, keep it up :jubilant:!

2 Likes

So when @BrunoSupremo told us about making our buildingtemplates into QB files (In this thread: https://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/did-you-know-you-can-build-something-in-the-game-and-export-it-as-qb-no-need-to-external-model-softwares/30208?u=fornjotr) I went along and tried it out with my Tails castle!

Original building template can be found here: http://stonehearthbuilds.heliohost.org/builds/?id=378

This is what i ended up with and i imagine the carpenter, mason and workers gathering around this when planning out the construction of the “real” castle…

tails_play_castle_iconic.qb (1.3 KB)
tails_play_castle.qb (88.6 KB)

9 Likes

Really nice application of the information on that thread @Fornjotr :jubilant:!

Just like miniatures of architects and engineers in real life! Loving the ideas you’re coming up with!

2 Likes

@Fornjotr
If you want me to open up a new topic where we can both move to thats fine for me.
Just tell me the title and i will keep up the top entry with some explanation or a content list.
And the download link.

2 Likes

Well i guess it should be the name of the mod right? At the moment the name just says that i have made the models… I was thinking at Workshop atmosphere a while ago, but i have started to make normal decorative models as well so…
What about just calling it “More models mod” ? MMM for short hahaha :jubilant:
-Pushes the big red button and looks determined at @Chabonit -

2 Likes

@Fornjotr and @Chabonit all this looks awesome! :smiley: I presume all the furniture etc is also in the mod file linked at the top? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :merry:
Well we are trying to get this better organized in a new thread, but if you scroll up a few posts, you will find the download link to the newest version.

2 Likes

Want to be outside, but dont care much for the burning sun or cleansing rain? Well then i present to you the brand new Squirrel baldakin! Made only with the finest squirrel pelts that trappers can find…

squirrel_baldakin.qb (13.8 KB)
squirrel_baldakin_iconic.qb (489 Bytes)

A welcome mat:
welcomemat.qb (2.3 KB)
welcomemat_iconic.qb (481 Bytes)

Some floortiles to make a woodfloor with placeable items: (qbs are small enough to work as iconics aswell)
wood_floor_dark.qb (1.1 KB)
wood_floor_light.qb (1.1 KB)
wood_floor_medium.qb (1.1 KB)

5 Likes

This morning was a bit cold, so i decided to make a woodstove… :jubilant: with a chimney to place on the outside of the wall!

woodstove_iconic.qb (1.1 KB)
woodstove.qb (47.6 KB)

woodstove_chimney_iconic.qb (677 Bytes)
woodstove_chimney.qb (13.5 KB)

7 Likes

Something is brewing in the swamp??? :merry:

9 Likes

OMG!!! I’m trying not to get too excited, but ummm… :jubilant:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Fornjotr :cake::tada: !!!
I also revived the thread at the same time… *teehee

3 Likes

two years today yay :smiley: waiting in the background for the game to progress to something more than a constructionsite :wink:

2 Likes