Mod Warhammer 40k

You taunt me, Why do you do so?

Because I like it=P but I have Space Wolves so it will be the first variant of my space marine with beautiful pelt=P

1 Like

NICE! love the TAU, Bro!

Thanks Lele99 I 'm working on the dreadnought but It’s more difficult than the Terminator I hope I will have a good rendered. I will show you it normally the next week =P

So I present you the dreadnought (see below =P) :

5 Likes

wow your work is progressing so well. This is gonna be an awesome mod.

Thanks I hope =D I think it’s time to do some animations to prepare the arrival of the combat^^ And I have to finish to do all the weapons and their iconic version for the space marine.

1 Like

Wondering if you are still working on this @Didis. I’m a huge 40K fan myself and would love to see more. If you need any help feel free to let me know.

Sorry but with my studies in 3D I don’t have the time now to continue the game but maybe during the holidays I could continue it. I told my self that I wanted to wait that the game is advanced enough I think maybe after Alpha 11-12 it will be good.
Ultimately I wait them to make the archer because without them they will not have the bullet so it will not be W40K.

I promise you that I will continue at a moment. Soon or later =P And now I’ve a better understanding of 3DS Max so it will go quicker and they give us the script to get the animation in the json file so It will help.

1 Like

I definitely understand where you are coming from. I was just curious about any progress. Good luck with your studies!

Okay I’m happy that there are people which always are interested by my mod. I hope I could go back to it soon =) Thanks MindlessMe =) Normally at the end of June I could continue the mod.

So for now let’s go back to draw and modelize^^

1 Like

well i am also definitely interested in this gem :smile:

i wish i had discovered this sooner than i did, but thanks to @MindlessMe this got bumped to the top of the modding category and i saw it :smile:

I’m really glad of it =D The last time I work on the mod I was doing some animations but I couldn’t import them but now I can because they give us the script =P and now I will make better animations thanks to my studies.

1 Like

thats awesome! im always happy to see people advance and get better at things :smile:

Yes it’s great =P I can’t wait to make the animation when the space marine or scout shoot =D
I did it but it was a bit tricky because the character need to place his feet to take the recoil but I think with time I could do a great animation.

1 Like

Awesome! Feel free to take your time. We still have a while before full release so you have plenty of time to work on it.

1 Like

Yeah it’s why I take time to focus on my studies =P
I should try to make a 3D fan art (not voxel art) of Stonehearth so I will combine work and hobby.

I think for me the best time to make my mod (combine all together) will be after the holiday when the game will be really playable on the long term.

1 Like

Awesome!! Looking so forward to playing it!

Love the tau models, as a player for the greater good I think they are the best of all the models.
Tau’va

1 Like

Xenos scum…

1 Like