[MOD] LocksofManyHair + LocksofManyClothings

I pretend they are different races that make up one community

so after lots of hours - its not my issue xD so we must wait for an fix :wink:

but i have found some other issues with the new version - fix is uploaded xD

I still dislike the names you gave the split mods :stuck_out_tongue:

@Wiese2007 have the first 2 of my Floof set been added yet? I’m going to make more soon, its just that making curly hair in voxels is a little more difficult than anticipated :stuck_out_tongue:

But the floof is coming ya’ll, look forward to it :wink:

mannly speak: Shut up wife :stuck_out_tongue:

and we have gave it not me :stuck_out_tongue:

ok i have thinked i should wait until you have your packaged ready ^^

Nope, very you. I suggested different ones that made more sense

yes yes evertime the bad tommy :stuck_out_tongue:

Sooo new update:

1. as requested now LocksofManyHair-NC = only the hairstyles without the new haircolours
  2. LocksofManyClothings has 2 new hats - TheGreatPumpkinHead and ProduceHat

Ok when were on it - please vote the colors that should be removed :smiley:

• Blue
  • Crazy
  • Crazy2
  • Flame
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Greyscale
  • Ice
  • Icki
  • Lavender
  • Lime
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Silver
  • White

0 voters

I found an issue with the hair color pallets, definitely Lavender but possibly a few more. I can’t post any screenshots because I’m on a school computer at the moment, and I know exactly what is causing the problem, I just don’t really know how to fix it. Those big ol’ red streaks in the Lavender hair (and possibly others) I THINK are there because the Lavender pallet only has two colors in it, while many of the hair models have three different colors. I pretty vividly remember the hair models in the beginning only having two colors, which was like, what, a year ago nearly? Lavender is the only pallet I made for the mod, and given that it was made back then, I guess it just hasn’t been updated for the new three tone models, as well as a few other colors.

Now I would gladly fix this, in fact I would be happy to do it, but I have literally no idea how the .json file format works or how to even open, let alone edit the files.

ok lavender has 3 colors ( “color” : “#AF96C8” “color” : “#9696C8” “color” : “#9664C8”) so i need more input xD

Alright then, nvm lol, im a moron :joy: where do you think the weird red streaks are coming from?

which red streaks? xDDD and which version do you mean normal or nc?

The normal one. ill try to get a screenshot when i get home

little info for all: worldgeneration is fixed and now you get not the same hairstyles etc. anymore xD

Any reason we have the miner’s goggles showing up twice?

YES! Because its not the miner its the ramask with an false iconlink xDDD update uploaded xD

Added new beard and new hairstyle to Lomh and Lomh-nc