Well, there have got to be some fans of George R. R. Martin’s popular series of books, or the subsequent television series, so I thought a mod based on Westeros would be interesting.
The player could eventually:
- Choose a house and banner based off of the series.
- Assign settlers professions based off of actual professions and roles from the books. (For example, Kingsguard, Small Council, etc.)
- Amass an army to secure the Iron Throne.
- Use the [Pirates, Ninjas, Politicians] function to take down King’s Landing from within.
- Fight brigands and rebels rather than goblins.
- Battle powerful dragon titans.
Settlers: Vanilla Worker, Trapper, Westeros Worker, Kingsguard, Lannister Soldier, Lannister Captain
House Banners: Baratheon, Lannister, Stark
Features left to complete before initial release:
- Buy Qubicle Premium
- Replace house banner (Baratheon by default)
- Change worker texture (Darker clothing, less green)
- Rename and retexture foot soldier to Lannister Soldier (Fighting for the Baratheon King)
- Rename and retexture trapper to fit the role of a butcher
Features ready for final release:
- Banner design
- Color scheme and look of Lannister Soldier, Worker, and trapper.
Sorry, no download yet. I’ll announce it when it’s ready.
: Stonehearth by Radiant Entertainment » Stretch Goals Part 2 — Kickstarter “Pirates, Ninjas, Politicians”