Stonehearth Mod List

Or maybe… just maybe… the modders can put a list of (non-)compatible mods on their topic! Problem solved! :wink:

3 Likes

Resourcecraft

This mod allows players to craft an harvestable item which requires 1 wood in production but provides 10 wood via harvesting.

State: Work in Progress (v0.2 completed)
Author: @voxel_pirate
Mod Version: v0.2
Game Version: Alpha 3 - 0.1.0 (r92)

Thx @Alfie :wink:.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ve added you. :wink: This dragged me out from hiding though, so damn… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Starhearth

A group of citizens has been dispatched to provide reasources for the home planet, will you lead them to ruin, independence, or create a new capitol and meet the leader in person, the choice is yours.

State: Work in Progress
Author: @wombat85
Mod Version: TBA (See Thread)
Game Version: TBA (See Thread)

Your mod is now featured on the list, sir… :slight_smile: Stop dragging me from my hibernation session, dammit!

1 Like

A Song of Ice and Fire

A mod based on the works of George R. R. Martin and the mythical land of Westeros. Choose a house and banner, build your army, and work to take the iron throne, all while battling brigands, white walkers, and dragon titans.

State: Planning
Author: @Dwalus
Mod Version: 0.0.0
Game Version: Not applicable

1 Like

There you go, good sir! A lovely spot for your mod has been made, with care. And by that I mean it’s basically been copy and pasted. Enjoy!

I should get on this forum more… like I used to.

4 Likes

NorseHearth

The basic idea is for a Norse themed mod which will offer a variant
starting race/culture for the player. Along side this will be a number
of themed mechanics in game to compliment the setting. The theme is very
much mythology/saga based and as such will include Gods(one or two),
Monsters and magic.

Author: @TobiasSabathius
Mod Version: 0.0.0.0
Game Version: Alpha 4

5 Likes

#Colors Mod#

Adds many colored dyes, cloths, and items to stonehearth.

State: Complete
Author: @chimeforest
Mod Version: 1.0.0
Game Version: Alpha 5 - 0.1.0 r150

View more info here.

Garden

Garden Features:

• Food Event Bonus system (increases stats eg. apples permanently give 0.75 muscle and 0.25 compassion)
  • moveable silkweed
  • adds 1 new class (Herbalist)
  • adds 9 new fruit trees
  • 3 new carpenter recipes

Author: @OneLaughingLlama
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Dev build 1687

View more info and my other mods

4 Likes

Alright guys, I’m going to be honest with you. I’m obviously a lot less active than I was in the past, and I take a gander at the forums every now and again, but I don’t feel that I’m currently the best person to be managing the mod list. It’s not you, it’s me. @SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747, I’m sorry, but you may need to find a replacement. :frowning:

haha… the poor poor mod list… will it ever find true love? :heart:

2 Likes

Steve, Maybe you should do it… xP

To be honest, I knew you were not active. I simply wanted to get my mod out there and attaching it to this list looked the best way.

1 Like

bite. your. tongue. :smile:

I think as it stands now, having folks post their own mods as attachments is functional…

1 Like

I would prefer a new thread with only mods and no other comments. Maybe using the same format as here.

1 Like

I actually really like this idea too.
Each mod author gets one comment on which to advertize their mods (using the format) and all other comments are deleted. It would be up to the mod author to make sure that all the information is up to date. This would allow people to display their mods with minimal attention needed from the original poster. I do, however see a couple possible problems.

1. A moderator will have to check on the thread from time to time and delete comments which aren’t mods. Since the topic author can’t delete comments.
  2. As time goes on, people will have to sort through all the old discontinued mods in order to find the ones which are still up to date. Comments for old mods could be deleted if they haven’t been updated in X versions of the game, but this would also require a moderator to check on things.

Mix this with a master list of mods in the top post in Current and Discontinued categories might work.

I’m not as active on the forums as I use to be but I try to check it every day/few times a day; I could run the topic and master mod list if necessary.

2 Likes

congratulations, you’re hired! :smile:

hopefully we’ll have an official stance/blueprint for how Radiant envisions finding/downloading/managing mods… :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll try and plan out and post the new mod list topic tomorrow. I’ll implement a few of the ideas talked about here, let me know if anyone has any other ideas for the mod list.

4 Likes