[Mod] A Song of Ice and Fire [WIP]

Cheat and make it double sized, then halve the scale in-game :wink: . Won’t be that many banners about in-game after all.

That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll probably do that.

I just finished designing the models of the 5 different settlers and soldiers! Check out the media section of the original post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you are still willing, I’d love to help you and work with you. Recently I made an Iron Throne model for the game on qubicle and basically a complete Oberyn Martell set. I made his face for player skins, his trial by combat armor and his spear. Still need to fix a bit of the code to get them working but the models are basically complete.

We should colab on this !

Here’s a few things I talked about.

5 Likes

If you would like to help, that’s great. I’ll also do some work if people are still interested in it, but I may have to take a back seat on this project for a while - at least until I get a decent computer. I really like to models you posted, they’re great.

Yeah here is some stuff I did for North of the Wall, Jon Snow, White Walkers and the Nights King. Plus a Dornish banner cause why not.

5 Likes

All this stuff looks awesome!!!

This will probably turn into a once a day update but here is a closeup on Longclaw and my mockups of your original plan of starter standards.

5 Likes

I know I already posted stuff today but here is what I’ve done today: Cersei, Daenerys, standards (Greyjoy, Targaryen, Tyrell) and a weirwood tree.

2 Likes

Oh wow, those are much better than mine. That is how they should be. I like the banner variation too, especially the vines.

1 Like

Glad you liked them! Here are the last two banners along with the Hound and a chest of Dragon eggs. Let me know what characters I should model next (though I want to stray clear of Tyrion for a while until we get the Dwarf model).

3 Likes

I think @voxel_pirate made a dwarf model and I am pretty sure other people will have remade one from the livestream. If you ask around, I am sure someone might give one to you.

2 Likes

Yep, @Newf is right. You can find one in one of @Voxel_Pirate’s qubicle compilations.

1 Like

Can you give me a link, I can’t find it?

i think this is the one that @Dwalus was talking about,

You do an absolutely brilliant job of capturing the feel of Game of Thrones and characters represented. Keep it up, good sir.

1 Like

Not much for today’s update (I’ve been a little busy, but still cranked out a few things). I made a wolf statue like the ones in Winterfell but I’m not very happy with it so disregard it’s ugly nature (it’s more of a terrier honestly). Past that, I made a dornish shield (a little while ago actually), and just a pine tree and “wall” model for a mockup image, not sure how I would actually get it in the game. Also if anyone would like to help me get this stuff in the game (maybe set up a team for animation, coding, etc.) that would be great. Contact me on skype at nicholas.lionrider would really appreciate the help!

3 Likes

Daily update, since I already did artwork for the “Ice” Side of A Song of Ice and Fire, here are some things I’ve worked on for the other half of the world. Here is Khal Drogo, an Unsullied soldier (excuse the lack of detail in posing with the spear, didn’t feel like wrapping each individual finger around), a Meerreeneese Harpy statue and finally (not really Essos related, but,) the royal standard of Joffrey/Tommen Baratheon (the Stag and the Lion). Again if anyone would like to help, it’d be greatly appreciated! :smile:

3 Likes