Indie Spotlight: Starbound!

@Geoffers747 summed it up nicely… you could also watch some of the LPs out… as @paulsoaresjr is my favorite, i’ll link to his first in his series here… have fun!

I already watch vechs, zisteaus, and ethos LPs of it, I just wanted to know where and when to get it, and if there was a SH server, ol well, guess I have to wait for that much

1 Like

Running a game takes a lot of bandwidth and power. Which will cost you a lot of money. Plus I think we have to wait for Radiant Entertainment to make server friendly version of the game.

I’m seeing the cost right now. It might be a bit too much for me, but I’m not sure yet.

You can also get it from the Humble Store here.

If people use the service, I’ll be happy to spend the money! But if people don’t, then it’ll probably be shut down. :frowning:

1 Like

I’d definitely join a Starbound server with you all.

I may only be one man, but … yer I haven’t thought of how to finish that.

-together, we can conquer all the sectors! You’re welcome.

EDIT: I’ve purchased the server… just waiting on the host to get it set up and running. I’ll update you all when you’re able to join. :slight_smile: Also, could you all use your forum name as the character name on the server, as I don’t want people getting confused as to who is who.

2 Likes

likewise! point me in the right direction… and dont laugh at my feeble skillz…

2 Likes

I’m not sure if that was what @Geoffers747 intended… but I like it! Also I think me quoting it ruined it.

1 Like

Amazing! Keep us informed!

I believe there is another patch in the works that might require a character wipe?

Will do!

Alfie where’s the server based out of interest?

oh fear not, we speak as a hive mind…

and yeah on the server! :+1:

2 Likes

If by based you mean the place in the world in which it’s hosted… I believe it’s in the UK. :grin:

Hmm… @SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747 are one and together? :scream:

Beautiful stuff.

Perhaps not so much for our American friends.

Well there was that … no … too easy.

1 Like

They’ll have to live with it.

Oh also, out of interest, do I have permission from @SteveAdamo to create a separate SH Starbound Server topic for discussion on the server (once it’s ready of course) ?

Well … I’m fine with it … but I mean … if you want Steve’s permission then fine. Ignore me.

2 Likes

If you’re fine, then Steve is fine! You are one and the same. :wink:

1 Like

It’s okay… defer to my naturally authoritative persona anytime you wish… and yes, you have my blessing… :smile:

Oh, and FYI: Steffers Geodamo

1 Like

Someone make a fusion of their avatars! Quick!