I take Photoshop requests

Thanks @8BitCrab this picture is perfect! I will use it in my video tutorial if you don’t mind?

This also means that the result of this picture will have to wait a little longer than usual! :slight_smile:
I’d like to have one more day-time picture! :smiley:

3 Likes

will try to make a shot of my forbiddencity, although it make a few more hours to get it ready

1 Like

How about a Varanus family?

6 Likes

Lovely! This is great!

@Doc_Brano, i’m waiting for your screenshots! :slight_smile:

Is this usable? Nice work with the pictures @KnightsofFriendship.

3 Likes

Love it! Why didn’t you guys come with these awesome pictures earlier? :open_mouth: :smiley:

1 Like

can you work your magic on this one too?

nope, i don’t mind if you use it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same angel of camera, night and day. Let me know if its not what you were looking for

Edit on second though maby this is better

6 Likes

waaaaahhh!!! :joy:

and this:

4 Likes

@Fornjotr here is your lovely picture! :smiley:

Also: whaaaaahh!

@Doc_Brano Pimped yours a bit!

7 Likes

Awesome @KnightsofFriendship! i really like how you took the soundeffect and implemented it!

1 Like

too bad about the background becoming blurry

In my opinion it’s quite the opposite. The blurry background gives the picture a natural depth whereas a picture with bigger distances seem unnatural, if the whole picture is detailed.

2 Likes

Hey, @KnightsofFriendship. Love your work. :slight_smile:

Here are a few for ya:

6 Likes

When are you going to make the youtube tutorial? I would really love to make such pictures myself! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet. I am quite busy at the moment with other stuff. We already have a hard time to release 1 video a week. I think I will make the tutorial next week, but no promises!

5 Likes

Take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woah! I’m still alive! I had a very busy time, so I couldn’t do any request nor make the video I promised. But I got some more free time now and I started shopping one of @megashub’s requests!

Here you go!

Because I don’t have a tutorial yet, I made this little timelapse video of it: YouTube

Anyway, I’m very sorry that you all had to wait.

I’m open for NEW REQUESTS! and I love to see what you guys can come up with with the new updates!
For new people, please read my instructions in my first post! Thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

here’s a couple of my newer screenshots,

i’ll definitely try and snag some more for you next time i play :smile: