After playing this very enjoyable game for a ridiculous number of hours, I have a little input for you guys.
- I would like to see a way to delete saved building designs and organization for the designs (like tabs for housing, warehouses, crafting shops, community structures, ect.)
- I would like to be able to design buildings with furniture I don’t currently have on hand.
- I would like a Combat or Adventure sort of mode in addition to Normal and Peaceful.
- Mushrooms as a growable crop underground
- Higher class decorative items such as pianos and bookshelves
- The Goblin campaign to expand to Orcs and Trolls or Ogres
- Groups you can ally with against harder challenges later on
- Sickness and Medicines
- Alchemy and Potion-making
- Healers, Necromancy and perhaps a Tinkerer Class
- More things that increase happiness, such as Religion and Art
- Dangers in the wild such as dangerous animals, traps, or cursed arias/objects that will turn your hearthlings into frogs or whatever
- Wandering Ents who don’t attack unless you chop down trees near them
Stuff I Love Already
- You guys have a great attitude toward advice, and both the devs and the community are supper positive
- I love that the trapper can tame pets – that’s still one of my favorite parts
- Love the look at feel of the game. It’s a fun place to hang out.
- I am looking forward to you expanding the fantasy-like elements (I love fantasy)
Thanks for making a great game. Keep up the good work.