This is just a list of a number of different things in the game that I would like to see.
It wouldn’t surprise me if half of these things have already been suggested, I didn’t really take the time to look. The other half are probably (fingers crossed) already on the drawing board or in development.
I’ll try to keep the list somewhat organized by listing them under categories.
= Personal favorite.
- Cows (for milk, butter, and meat)
- Goats (for milk, cheese, and meat)
- Oxen (a load bearers?)
- Fish (as a resource)
- Sugar cane
- Placable dirt/water
- Steel safes (container)
- Containers that only allow specific item types to be placed inside.
- Weapons racks (weapons)
- Armor racks (armors)
- Stone piles (stone)
- Log piles (wood)
- Kegs (drinks)
- Fire pits
- Torches ground(long)/wall(short)
- Stone drinking wells
- Iron/Gold doors/wall gates
- Flower pots
How cool would it be to make a logging camp where you can watch as your hearthlings go to and from a pile of logs to collect/deposit resources? Or to watch as your hearthlings arm themselves at weapon racks inside an armory.
Every color of the rainbow wood/stone for roofing.
Better/alternate wood log wall texture.
Alternate vertical log wall texture. (as opposed to the current horizontal texture)
- Thirst (survival requirement)
- Fisherman (class)
- Fences placed using the newer standalone wall designer
Blank designer world where there are no hearthlings, all building resources are available and infinite.
This would allow people to quickly and cleanly make building templates that they could save/share and use in their worlds.
- Click and control footmen (guards) to tell them where to go.
- Console command to place x amount of an item at your town center (fire pit.)
- Ability to manually assign beds to hearthlings.
- Ability to assign workers to assist a crafter. (bringing them resources for their recipes etc.)
- Ability to give footmen patrol routes and guard points.
- When a building is finished and the scaffolds remain in the world for too long because the hearthlings are unable to remove them, then remove them automagically.
- Less mountains or an option for less mountains when generating a world.
There are probably a bunch of other things that I can’t recall right now, but these are all the ones at the top of my head for the moment. I hope others in the community like these ideas and share their own.