I’ve been messing about with this building (attached image below), not paying much attention to what was going on. But at one point I took notice of something weird… One of the doors and multiple windows simply vanished from the building.
Note: I attached the save file and the original blueprint of the building below.
I do not really know what has caused this. Perhaps one of couple things:
- I vaguely remember replacing blue flower pots with pink ones because my carpenter didn’t like the blue ones.
- I had to rearrange the fences a little bit, because the builders did not faithfully follow the instructions.
- At one point during the construction I had to manually place a ladder because Hearthlings are just stupid.
- (I replaced a mean bed with a comfy bed, but at this point the windows were arleady gone.)
- I clearly remember that every window and door was correctly placed before this incident occured!
Steps to reproduce:
Windows and doors stay when they are.
Windows are doors going on an adventure.
As seen below in the image, the doors and windows completely vanished:
Saved game where the incident occured:
window and door missing.zip (5.3 MB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
- Windows 10
- AMD Ryzen 1500x
- Radeon RX460
- 16GB RAM