What will you use Yaks for?

No one has suggested using them to move items. Put some bags on it, put your items in and send/ride the Yak to a new location!I think item transportation using a Yak could be cool, perhaps multi-slot inventories and slightly faster than a single-inventory slower-travelling worker? Just a random idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

The mount ideas sound cool though, but having more to do with an animal than perhaps just killing it for resources could be interesting.

Read the name and consider what his thoughts on yaks might be if we consider that they replaced cows :wink:

You don’t have to killit just sheer it milk it and Yaks should be able to travel through mountains and snow biomes quicker then in any other biome

I guess if it is used for shearing or milk, you don’t want to give it too many features and have just one amazing mob (what do we call creatures here?) rendering others useless. We still have horses or camels for transportation for example.

Also, where can I find a list of all these smileys? There’s so many!

Yeah but yaks are so holy and just type the basis of the smily and then it will come

why tease the poor man? hasnt he been through enough already? :smile:

4 Likes

He must be changed into believing yaks are better than cows

What next a yak with goggles?

Milk, leather, meat, and bones would be my guess. For military maybe armor them up and use them arrow stops/moving cover.

1 Like

I suppose I would use yaks to exploit them for agricultural purposes, however, the game is in beta and yaks might not be added for a long time. So for now, lets quit yakking about it.

See what I did there? Eh? Funny, eh? Eh?

On a serious note, I hope they rename “yaks” alpacas. I just like them so much more. :smile:

Alpacas are very cute indeed, I would love to see them in the game! :3

I will use Yaks to take over the world1 MUWAHAHAHAH!

And you’ll do that how exactly?

Pfft. Typical Dwarf.

1 Like

I will, ummm, I will use them to, ummm . . .

DAMN YOU!

Mod Edit: Hyperlinked Image

It’s true.

And instead of posting the picture on the forums, you post a link to the picture?

Pfft.

Mod Edit: Hyperlinked Image.

Thanks @Swift_Cube now the divine image of an elf riding a yak into battle is playing through my head… (Flee dwarfs! Flee from my mighty woolly beast!)

You guys just remember You guys gotta buy them from me and give me rent and if they DIE!!! My army of danish Yaks will charge through your wheat and destroy you

but of course buy them they benefit you a lot