What is your favourite animal?

Komodo Dragons eat 10 year-old children, less imposing my furry ass

Fixed it for you, Ever since Disney XD (Children Show Channel for those that don’t know) starting using Steve the Llama/Alpaca (I am not sure on that score) to advertise their shows, their popularity have taken quite the hit.

Well you would have to have a reason for calling it an elephant, so if you did call a dog an elephant it would probably be related to elephants in some way or looked like an elephant.

Both mammals, both have hair, both have feet with toes, both have ears and size varies depending on the particular type.

I hate all things Disney creates.

There goes his love of Alpacas

1 Like

No, that was a Llama. I still like Alpacas.

That makes me kind of sad because I know there are a small amount of good Disney shows out there.

Gravity Falls anyone?

I think the fictional dragons tend to eat bigger things than that.

Also I think real-life alpacas are still cool (: and Disney did not create alpacas, so it wouldn’t need to impact someone who hates all things Disney creates’s love of alpacas.

1 Like

Less talky, more pictures!

Other favorite animal…

3 Likes

The first picture . . . that grin . . .

1 Like

Hmm this is so hard because there are so many good animals our there, but I would have to say my favorite by far are Elephants. Ah so smart and beautiful animals, full of love and the babies are too cute.

2 Likes

Indeed. So many fascinating things out there - never mind just the cute ones, think about the amazing feats that army ants & termites get up to etc. Too many to choose from.

1 Like

Gravity Falls is pretty much the only thing I watch

A komodo dragon may bite your furry ass, but a fantasy dragon will stomp on your furry self with its paw and go all “Eww! What did I walk on?” :dragon_face:

3 Likes

It’s a tough one.

For me it’s between:

http://seoandy.andykinsey.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Panda-Leaves-1024x784.jpg

and,

3 Likes

If Totoro was an animal…

2 Likes

all cultures point to it existing…
china had there dragon while england had theirs and norse also had one, greeks, romans, etc. all cultures when they made the stories that had a dragon. they could not talk to each other or kinda did but still dragons were real.

then we would have a fluffy looking panda thing thats awesome

You don’t mean really real, do you, like an actual dragon? The dragons in the tales actually differ quite a bit between cultures, and could have easily been based for example on dinosaur bones they came across, which also include some big reptiles after all.

yes i mean real. its just like a crocodile. it has its nile croc,america croc, etc. same species different names and looks

Ummm . . .

You do realize that Dragons only exist in fiction, right?

This discussion is about our favorite REAL animals.

1 Like

pfft can buy a dragon for 50 bucks
http://www.backwaterreptiles.com/other-lizards/flying-dragon-for-sale.html

well it never said that but fine if your making me here’s is my REAL fav. animal.

a Draco Volans aka Flying Dragon

those look so cool i want one!

1 Like