Relyss Qubicle Creations

I’ve made enough models to start my own thread, so here I am. At first I wanted to stick to the original style of Stonehearth, but sometimes I couldn’t resist the urge of making some rounded shapes to add cuteness. In this post I’ll make a list with links to my creations, and I’ll update it as I upload more things.

Animals:

Anime / Cartoons / All other non real people:

Clothes (let there be costumes, yay!):

Creatures:

Food:

Other models:

12 Likes

//Reserved just in case

This is a little monkey I made. It could be a pet, but I don’t know if it would be worth animating it.

3 Likes

Wait, my wombat evolved into a corgi?!
My sister kept telling me to make a corgi, so here’s the result:

Oops, my sister wanted to change it a bit. This one has longer snout and more fur on the chest:

It’s more realistic, I think it’s even more cute :blush:
Final version… with the tongue out, good puppy, now you can rest…

7 Likes

Unless you are a proficient animator, its worth practising on the less complex models (in my opinion).

Breaking him/her up into smaller model parts will also help you pose your model to add more life to it. Perhaps a curl in the tail could be first step? :slight_smile:

I’ve changed the image. Did you mean something like that? I find it more cute now. Thanks for the suggestion. I want to try little animations, but in order to do so I need that Home Edition, that’s why I’m trying my best. By the way, your present is finished, but you’ll have to wait until next week or maybe till Sunday, sorry :persevere:

while i like your monkey (which just sounds weird), i really like your corgi… he’s adorable with that big waggly tongue… :tongue:

Awesome work mate, love the monkey!

@Relyss

Perhaps you should enter your Corgi here?

Stonehearth Kingdom Pet Competition

You may just solve your Home Edition problem!

I submitted the monkey days ago there, but I’ll try to change it with the corgi (plus the monkey I submitted was an old version). Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

I was bored and decided to make square pizza and square paella. But I’m not happy with the result. Maybe some day I will revisit them.

(just killing time before the next round, the three-story :cake: is hard to bake :disappointed: ).

I’m having problems when rendering turntables, but luckily I finished all what I’m going to upload tomorrow onwards.

1 Like

I really like them, I’d try one voxel extra depth on the paella pot though… now I’m hungry :slight_smile:

It has one extra voxel of depth, but it isn’t visible from this angle because its one voxel smaller than the edge. Paellas are not very deep, though. The pizza looks the same on both sides :laughing:

This is my try at winter clothes (lie, I made this after the costumes :laughing: ). But I found it appropiate for the contest. I will submit a picture of this models just to see people reactions and get extra feed-back. Wait half an hour or so and I’ll have a whole strange wardrobe in this thread @_@

12 Likes

These are earmuffs, although they can be seen as headphones too. And in case someone preferred them to be squared, I made the squared version to see how it looks.

The square version looks like protection for loud noise to me.

4 Likes

These are different versions of wool caps. I prefer the first one, because it looks more round, but I used the squarish one to make the winter clothes.

Bear in mind they are just wip, they need other colors and clothes, obviously.

2 Likes

nice work! are you going to submit these models here? :+1:

2 Likes

My old/first versions of winter clothes… which gave me the idea of making costumes… beware the innocence of this series of models :blush:

I made them with the mage template, the one with the hood.

7 Likes

Final versions of winter clothes for kids:

Hope you like them (sorry for the round shapes :persevere: )

3 Likes

by the way, congratulations on your new title @Relyss:wink:

1 Like