Qubicle Creations Weekly

Welcome to the Qubicle Creations Weekly

I created this thread, because I want us all to improve our skills at using Qubicle.
So, every week I will post a picture of what I want us to recreate in Qubicle.
This week it’s Link from The Legend of Zelda.
Take a look at these pictures and try to your best to recreate them Qubicle.

Mod Edit: Images no longer exist

You can use Link from any era or game. Be creative and try your best to create something amazing.
At the end of the week (This Sunday) vote for the person who you think did the best. By favoriting their post. Once a winner is selected. A YouTube video will be made showing off their work and ours (to my channel). Use image hosting sites for your images.

Here’s my Link.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

I suppose I should put @Yangzhoui’s link in here?

I would happily get involved with offering a prize? Not sure if I could offer one every week, but I have a couple of game codes laying around.

Great! I’m sure people would love a game if they win. Please tell everyone you can about this. I want us all to get really good at using Qubicle.

Here is my shot at it

11 Likes

love the thread… love the idea of prizes… love the entrants already submitted…

love-fest!

Looks like your winning so far.

I just hope more people join and submit their creations.

Here’s another Link I made, Dark Link.

Front View

Quarter View

1 Like

I hope I didn’t miss the boat on this. I decided to try my hand at crafting Wind Waker Link, with his starter sword and shield.

Please tell me what you think. Feedback is appreciated since this is my first attempt.

2 Likes

I like your style and the way his hood and the shield. He seems a bit short, lol. But overall I like it, well done.

Looks like this week’s winner is @BulletFive. I will make a video about this but it won’t be up any time soon.

Now on to this week’s challenge.

This week’s challenge is Adventure Time (Female Edition)
You can pick any female or female version of a character from Adventure Time.
Why female or female version of a characters?
Because their is a lack of female Qubicle Creations going around.
So, I think this is a great time to get started.

Take a look at some pictures to help you get started.

At the end of the week (This Sunday) vote for the person who you think did the best. By favoriting their post. Once a winner is selected. A YouTube video will be made showing off their work and ours (to my channel). Use image hosting sites for your images.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Sounds like a fun new topic.

Has someone posted pictures of the forum of the female models? I only know of one in the media section and its a bit small.

I’m posting my photos right now.

Fionna from Adventure Time. It’s not the best but it’s something. If you can do better please do so.

Front

Quarter View

3 Likes

Man I wanted to do Marshal Lee ( Marceline counterpart) so badly! Ehh I’ll probably do Cake. “SWEET MOMMA!”

i dont watch adventure time (although it does look hilarious from the commercials)… but this model was easily recognizable… very well done!

Thanks, it’s not easy making females. It’s hard judging where and how to make them look female. Like knowing where to place their hips and how large or small you should make it.

I tried my hand at making the Ice Queen. It was really tough. Female models certainly a bit tougher to make than male ones. It also didn’t help that her palette is almost all shades of blue.

6 Likes

That’s really well done. I like the crown and the eyebrows.

agreed, nice work @Jackknave! you can tell she is wearing a gown, so made it pretty distinguishable… the colors do blend together though… perhaps add some of that gold to her waist?

i like her skin tone with her hair, etc. definitely get the frozen vibe…