Qubicle Competition Discussion Thread. Cycle 3, Week 1 - ‘A New Workshop'

This thread is for the discussion of everything related to this [urlhttp://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/qubicle-competition-submission-thread-cycle-3-week-1-a-new-workshop/2719/]weeks theme and models[/url]. Be it critique, suggestions, or just general chat about your favourite.

Also feel free to post other models you were thinking of submitting or other ideas you had around this weeks theme.

Make sure you check out the [urlhttp://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/qubicle-competition-theme-schedule/2403] theme schedule [/url] for the upcoming weeks of the Qubicle competition.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Submitting the workshop(s) I have been working on for the chronicle-mod might be too easy, right? :wink: Although, this or that way I have too less likes for them… so no chance to win, as the “youngsters” have joint the playfield :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Here is my little forge workshop with a automatic blacksmith hammer.
I would say its on Level 5 :wink:
Many diffrent weapons are built there (look at the big two handed sword)

The automatic hammer machine next to the coal for the furnace.

Different swords and war hammers.

4 Likes

@Fuerst Nice, nice… so is it ready for submission or what are you going to change? Not that you just posted it in the wrong thead :wink:.

seconded… i like all the additions (coal reserves, water coolers, etc.)… and do i see a Great Sword in the back there? :smiley:

@voxel_pirate oh sh… your right, I´m on the wrong thread, thx :wink:

We all have our moments! I did accidentally call both threads ‘discussion’ threads so we can blame me if you want?

Yay… let’s stone the guilty one to death :tomato:.

P.S. @Fuerst I like the way your coal is looking, and also the still glowing sword… nice, nice.

2 Likes

@SteveAdamo thanks and yes, its a big two handed sword

@Geoffers747 i fogive you (this time :wink: )

@voxel_pirate thanks (hope become one day as good as you in qubicle)

2 Likes

Now here’s an interesting point that kind of came up through @Pandemic’s livestream, which is that can you use duplicated models of Tom’s? In previous rounds obviously not, as it was just one item, although people did use duped trees and stuff for backgrounds. But this round’s different because it’s multiple models, so can you have some of your own and some duplicated or do they all have to be your own?

Today’s Livestream complete project:

I finished the Forge, finally found a use for the landscape tool (though i think I’ma make it a brighter orange) quick made a weapon stand as well as remade the anvil with a custom stump base.

2 Likes

You sorted the brick colours then?

I did, but I posted it in the wrong thread somehow… If it’s legal enter it, if not Inspiration everybody!

1 Like

i suppose both would be acceptable, as long as you specifically mention that “this” or “that” in your submission was not your own… but i suppose it makes sense that having a borrowed pumpkin, or tree, or blacksmith to help flesh out your scene…

Oh well I used @Miturion Water barrel from his farmer template.

hahaha… no worries… unless @Geoffers747 decides to trump me, i would say going forward, as long as we’re forthcoming in the descriptions of the weekly entries, no harm done… :smiley: