The Most Beautiful Screenshot

I call this piece Dangers that Can’t Be Fought.

Unfortunately, this sandstorm was way more dangerous than it looked. Cataclysmic, in fact. … My PC decided to shut down for no apparent reason, and I hadn’t saved, and now I’m pretty angry. I mean, I needed a break, but not like that.

I’d report it, but the game didn’t log anything about the crash, so I think it’s just Windows being dumb.

That reminds me, I’ve always thought there was a hue value missing for the sandstorm since it’s gray instead of, you know, sand-colored. Is it supposed to be gray?

3 Shots of Tridale in the Rain

Part of the magic of this game is how very different each of the settlements are in every screenshot on this thread. Boundless creativity here.

Here’s me wishing I had unstable to contribute awesome screenshots. Ah well, I’ll spend my time appreciating the screenshots that are already there.

I think this adequately shows the state of StoneHearth’s development on macOS after five years.

hahahaha and he strikes again :rofl: :heartpulse: :tornado:

Too bad the insta-build cheat is not working. I have to update maps between the unstables to get everything working correctly and rebuilding the same thing over and over again gets a bit distressing :glum:

Which version are you using? I designed a house in r840, with doors, windows and furniture, opened the console, executed ib, and it built with everything (didn’t hit Build on the editor, simply executed the ib command). :thinking:

What does this mean? Could you clarify?

I get game crashing bugs when continuing on saves from previous unstables. For instance, before updating to r-839, I got a trader notice that crashed the game within a few seconds. I deem it on incompatibility between releases, so I stay quiet and just pull the world seed, save templates and start anew in the same setting.

I just placed a template in a fresh map r-840 and commanded IB:

release-840 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:581: could not find bid 45 in building structures.
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:581: in function ‘get_structure_from_bid’
stonehearth/components/building2/fixture.lua:182: in function ‘instabuild’
stonehearth/components/building2/building.lua:711: in function ‘instabuild’
…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:559: in function <…hearth/services/server/building/building_service.lua:558>

release-840 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Hell knows what that means. I just see that only voxels got built and no fixtures or furniture was placed. When I make the hearthlings go and build it, it works. Could my templates be faulty?

Result:

Expected:

The templates are currently bugged in the new builder. They’re going to push a hotfix today. I reported about them last night.

A lovely night

The Red Winds Oasis is coming along slowly but surely.

i see buildings! what is happening @Spell_Blade? have you gone mad? :rofl: :heartpulse:

No! No! I’m perfectly sane! >.>

There is nothing wrong with me…

I think. :rofl:

Lets bump up this thread :slight_smile:

lmao this has my vote

really nice. except the last one

reminds me of runescape quests for some reason

my fav is the diner (or is it a classroom?) with that cozy lighting. really well done

I dont think i can get a clear one with my current graphic settings ^^

My last Town (Work in Progress)