Taking suggestions for Goblin "set pieces"!

nice idea! dont think anyone else suggested that yet. :smile:

[quote=“woollysmash, post:41, topic:9624”]
Bones - Chairs, tables, and decor all made from hide and bone…
[/quote]i like the idea of them being bone and hide.

Goblin weaponry - I would argue that there should be some extra spiked clubs, and other gear cluttering their camp… I would also like to see it available for Hearthling usage.
[/quote]that would be cool, especially if the only way to get it was by attacking/destroying the camp. because i always love uncraftable/untradeables :smile:

Some sort of special crop unique to goblins like a special fungus
[/quote]nice idea! it would be fun if you could make some sort of potion/poison out of it :grinning: assuming were going to get an alchemist eventually.

Additionally I like the idea of the Goblins having some random Hearthling in a cage that you can free with a chance of them joining you. Bonus points that this hearthling may be from one of the other races… so if they do join you can have a nifty variant person living in your village.

6 Likes

oh I absolutely love this suggestion… :+1:

4 Likes

Hallo there peeps what is up with you guys

@SteveAdamo, No offense meant to @Okay5634, but just to warn you that he is a known troll (To some of the mapgamers) and is suspected to have multiple accounts.

2 Likes
  • club made of a living (or dead) chicken (holds by the legs !!!) so when the goblin die, you can have a dead chicken to eat or a living chicken to raise
  • like @Hieronymous said, if there are wolves, it could be great for the goblins to ride them (maybe i’m too influenced by LotR …) or to help them in combat
  • torture instruments and, like people said before, cages (grounded or held by a pole)
  • fur / rusty armors
  • when archery will be there, slings
1 Like

Everyone keeps suggesting things based on chickens. Where’s the tribute to the chieftain’s sheep that he loves?

3 Likes

What about a staff with a sheep head on the end that the chieftain holds in his left hand, and his weapon in his right. Then, every now and then, part of his idle animation would be “talking” to the staff

EDIT: in case you didn’t get it, the staff is the chieftain’s “sheep”

1 Like

Fighting pit

basically a pit with spikes sticking out, where goblins can spectate each other and fight.

Why not a cage containing a hearthling to unlock?

hmm… this topic is kinda “old” @SteveAdamo should it be unpinned now? as i dont think TR is still making goblin set pieces, could be wrong though.

1 Like