Stonehearth @ YouTube & Twitch (Channel Overview)

Added your channel to the Stonehearth-only list.

Also planning to stream:

Hi! I have a Spanish Youtube gamer channel, and I will do Stonehearth videos in that language every week since the release of the Alfa 1. I did a preview in streaming yet.

Hola! Tengo un canal de Youtube en espaƱol dedicado a los videojuegos, y voy a hacer vƭdeos de Stonehearth en ese idioma todas las semanas desde la release de la Alfa 1. Ya he hecho una preview en directo del juego.

Preview: YouTube

Channel: La Ventana de Tyrant - Trailer

1 Like

Youtube Channel
Twitch Channel

I play a lot of different games but you can expect frequent videos of Stonehearth, streams will happen later when more features come into the game as well as, most importantly, save option.

@Feoras, @Tyrant209 and @Petardā€¦ added your channels to the list.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Hey Hey, Our channel www.youtube.com/chillchemy will be following Stonehearth as it progresses. We already have a video out covering the initial release and will be keeping close tabs on things in future videos. Make sure to check out our current video here: YouTube

ā€¦ also added your channel @Alchemy69.

Danke! Much appreciated.

hey @voxel_pirate ā€¦ im not sure if there are any new ones to be scarfed from here, but i thought you might want to take a look, just in caseā€¦ it looks like most of them are already in your list (at first glance)ā€¦

Hereā€™s mine. General gaming. Minecraft and Stonehearth, Brand new channel. Thank you!

@SteveAdamo Thanks for the link. Actually it is a bit cumbersome to search for each video out there about Stonehearth and I think there will be never a complete list. Letā€™s consider this list here as one of channels which are frequently uploading videos related to Stonehearth, so we do not end up with a long list of channels with only one video.

ā€¦ and if they are more into Stonehearth, they should find this thread and raise their finger to be added :wink:.

For the last 7 months of my life Iā€™ve been fighting (ā€œsimpleā€) failure of some internal organs in my upper body; Iā€™ve just reached a state where I am able to function somewhat normal again. I got high expectations of Stonehearth, and I feel the joy and peace it brings me will help me in my fight to get better!

Naturally, Stonehearth is bound to be one of the weekly shows on my YouTube channel (once it hit its later beta stage, and if my body is up for it at that point).
I only got one video - showcasing the first public alpha release - so far, but more are to come as the alpha evolves.

If @voxel_pirate finds it appropriate, I wouldnā€™t mind joining this list of Content Creators.
You find me at http://www.YouTube.com/Hamnisu

No matter the outcome of my reply Iā€™m happy to say ā€˜hi!ā€™ to you all, as this is my very first post on this forum.
Iā€™m looking forward to see all the Stonehearth content you guys have already created, and are going to create in the future!

1 Like

Hello there! Welcome aboard! :smile:

Iā€™m sure everyone here can wish you good health and look forward to your content :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hamnisu Who am I to judge the content and appropriateness, just maintaining the list and added you a moment ago :wink:.

P.S. I have also added a link and comment regarding to the video policy in the first post.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcoming, well-wishes and confident booster! :wink:

Highly appreciated!
But, perhaps the term ā€œInternational Gaming Channelā€ could confuse some of the members of this forum; maybe the term ā€œGeneral Gamingā€ would fit your list better?

I know that I use the first one myself - and I do so to divide my Swedish commentary from my English commentary. But I donā€™t know if it is an ā€œacceptedā€ term for a general gaming channel :stuck_out_tongue:
Either one is fine imo though. Just wanted to throw it out there, just in case.

Alright, guys, I just put up a gameplay video for Stonehearth on my channel! Check it out, it should be available in a few minutes.

Hey Iā€™m Mat From ā€œEnchaJini Playsā€

i just found your game via a website and the game definitely looks promising. purchased the game for $30

i Will be doing Videos sometime in the Future for my Youtube Channel. could you add me to the List either now or when you see i have StoneHearth Content uploaded cheers.

My Channel is General Gaming Channel, i do anything from Vid-Logs to Walkthroughs, PC / PS3 or 4
Videos 100+ Subs 115+ Views 3.2k (Been Running since 28th November 2013)

Youtube Channel Link: EnchaJini Plays

Cheers in Advance Mat - EnchaJini

1 Like

Sorry for the small delayā€¦ done @EnchaJini_Plays :wink:.

Aeonsy plays Stonehearth
Iā€™m going to devote my channel to StoneHearth

Hope you guys like it :wink: and sorry for my English itā€™s not my native language :blush: