Stonehearth @ YouTube & Twitch (Channel Overview)

@SteveAdamo Thanks for the move.
@voxel_pirate Thank for adding me to the list.

Yes, its a game community channel I am a part of, members are allowed to stream pretty much any game (provided its legal too do so and streaming is allowed by the game developer, which for stonehearth I believe it will be :3)

ā€¦ so, looking forward to your streams :wink:. The channel is added under the Twitch-links.

1 Like

I like that description voxel, quite spot on :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no intention of ever making a video ever, but if anyone needs me ever, as a extra player or a background task runner, Iā€™ll try my hardest. Unless it involves hosting a server, then i canā€™t help you, no port forwarding for me. FOR NOW.

2 Likes

Well, I already thank you for your help in Terrari. :stuck_out_tongue:

I could offer my services like @Smith, though I would love to make videos, I just lack a headset or the software. Background helper here if you need one :smile:

1 Like

Same. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not that available, but I do have a headset/mic and would be more than willing to play background of any sort. Count me in for off-camera civilization no. 2324532 :smile:

1 Like

Twitch hey iā€™m a small time streamer who is part of the modded mine craft community, when we saw this game we where extremely excited, and so i am i titan level contributor, and will be streaming stonehearth alot. :slight_smile:

@moondrixx_01 added you to the list.

Okay, so I thought this would probably be the best place to put this.

Basically, a Youtuber I watch called Dookieshed who does Youtube as his job, mentions in this video (at 5:54) that Maker Studios, who heā€™s signed under, are looking to sign some smaller channels under their RPM network. He left a link in the description to the site you can sign up at. I havenā€™t explored it much myself, I just thought that some of the people here who Youtube might be interested. :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzPk1RgY47EBqMhU2Ntqvow
I play Minecraft and some BTD5. I plan on playing the Stonehearth Alpha 1 when it comes out!

Added you to the list @Beastmaster.

@voxel_pirate I donā€™t think many will care of even click the link to my channel, but if you could update the channel description to something that more describes what I do it would be nice :smile:

I will update that text on my channel some day, when I wrote it I just uploaded stuff to show my friends. Nowdays itā€™s a serious, growing and subscriber-close gaming channel.

New text:
Inspiring gaming: tutorials, creative builds and letā€™s plays.

Sure, already done. I guess all of this channels will be more of interest once we hit Alpha 1.

Thanks.

It will be really fun, but since we wonā€™t have much of content in Alpha 1 there wonā€™t be much to do for us ā€œnormiesā€, most of the ā€œfirst impressionā€ videos will probably look the same :wink: You modders will hopefully have a good time though!

Yes, that might be true. However, I hope ā€œwe moddersā€ can motivate ā€œyou normiesā€ to join our club :wink: Everything I have seen so far does not require studies in rocket science to do some basic modding in Stonehearth. At least you can also review some of the mods which will be released.

P.S. I am curious who will be able to deliver new content fasterā€¦ Team Radiant or we :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. For sure I will start working on my Chronicle-Mod with on day one.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with the motivation, Iā€™m just not a code writer these days (10 years ago I was thoughā€¦), so nowdays Iā€™m happy if I can write a rather basic ComputerCraft program. Hopefully I will get back into uC programming during work hours, and perhaps then I will consider taking it to the next level at home as well :smile:

But Iā€™m up for trying out different mods, they are a big reason why I backed the project! Feel free to use me as tester for Chronicle-mod! :thumbsup:

Here was my first SH video. I was asking people to help vote it up on Steamā€™s Green Light and if they could donate some money on KS. As you can already tell this was a while back.

Here is my channel: YouTube
It has animations and music all about stonehearth!